For more than 40 years, Riley Hopkins has developed high-quality, economical equipment that has jumpstarted thousands of printers’ careers.
If you’re looking to make screen printing your side gig or need a press for live printing, the Riley 150 will do the trick. Stronger than a DIY press yet simpler than a Riley Hopkins 250 Press, the Riley 150 will produce stellar prints without hurting your wallet.
One of the coolest features of the press is the ability to change out platens. Having access to various platens means you can print youth apparel, neck labels, chest prints, etc. You also have the option to choose between a 1 Color 1 Station and a 4 Color 1 Station press.
Whether you’re starting an Etsy shop, printing as a side hustle, or printing at live events, the Riley 150’s durability and versatility will help start your engine and give you the opportunity to expand your brand.
Setting up the Riley 150 is a piece of cake. To assemble the press, all you need is two, ½ inch wrenches and two 9/16-inch wrenches. You can screw the press down into an existing tabletop or workbench. Otherwise, look into the Riley Hopkins Press Cart where not only can you place your press on, you can store up to six screens.
Are you ready to invest in yourself? The Riley Hopkins 150 will establish the foundation for your new side business.
- Rigid station arms
- Hot rolled steel and aircraft grade aluminum
- American made
- Tough springs to hold screens upright
- 2” diameter center post
- Tapered roller bearings
- Sturdy screen clamps
- Made in USA 🇺🇸
- An affordable, high-quality screen printing press allows new printers to get a strong foothold in the industry.
- With the ability to change out platens, printers can print on a variety of types of garments.
- If a printer moved onto a larger press, the 150 could be used for live printing events, one-color jobs, or neck labels.
- Platen Height: 4.5” (31 cm)
- Platen Size: 16”x16 with neck
- Max Frame Size: 23”x31” (every other print head)
- Base Configuration: Table Top
- Color/Stations: 4x1
- Assembled Diameter (with 16x16 Platen): 60"
- Assembled Height: 18"
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Ships in one box
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.