Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper is an environmentally conscious, Eco-Friendlier™ emulsion stripper, specifically formulated to cut through oils and to degrade and remove emulsion quickly. Use the chemical as is, in a diluted form, or in a Dunk Tank. SGREEN® STRIPPER will economically and safely remove all types of photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions without etching.
CHECK OUT THE SGREEN PRODUCT CATALOG
*This item cannot ship via Air, must ship Ground*
- Eco-friendly chemicals that are safer for a printer's health, pipes, and environment.
- Powerful chemistry that can clean up the messiest jobs just as well (if not better) than industrial chemicals.
- Citrus formula allows for easy breathing.
This product is concentrated. For all spray applications, you may add up to 50% water. Adding water can diminish the effectiveness of the product.
- Spray or pour a small amount onto the screen.
- Scrub in a circular motion with a dedicated scrub pad or soft to medium bristle nylon brush on the front and back of the screen until you have fully agitated the stencil and you start to see it soften.
- Let the product set and work for 30 seconds or more. If you have thicker stencils or are using lower mesh counts, you may need to scrub both sides again. NOTE: DO NOT LET PRODUCT DRY ON SCREEN.
- Pressure wash the stencil away from the T-shirt side of the screen. Possible de-lamination of the mesh from static frames may occur if pressure washing from the squeegee side.
- Follow up with either Haze Remover, Degreaser, or Sgreen® Stuff as needed.
DUNK TANK INSTRUCTIONS
- If you're refilling a dip tank, make sure the tank is clean of any residue from old emulsion and chemicals.
- Fill with water first — approximately 27 gallons
- Add 3 gallons of Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper. Adding the chemical after the water keeps the foaming to a minimum.
- Put in screens to be reclaimed. Wait between 2 and 5 minutes before reclaiming.
- It is recommended to use a pressure washer to remove the dissolved stencil, but a high pressure hose attachment will do well.
- Thicker stencils will take longer for the active ingredients to break down the emulsion. Thinner stencils will break down quickly.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Mild acidic material.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details