- Eco-friendly chemicals that are safer for a printer's health, pipes, and environment.
- Powerful chemistry that can clean up the messiest jobs just as well (if not better) than industrial chemicals.
- Citrus formula allows for easy breathing.
Better Care for Your Screens, Better Care For Yourself.
Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper is an environmentally conscious, Eco-Friendlier™ emulsion stripper, specifically formulated to cut through oils and to degrade and remove emulsion quickly. Use the chemical as is, in a diluted form, or in a Dunk Tank. SGREEN® STRIPPER will economically and safely remove all types of photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions without etching.
This product is concentrated. For all spray applications, you may add up to 50% water. Adding water can diminish the effectiveness of the product.
- Spray or pour a small amount onto the screen.
- Scrub in a circular motion with a dedicated scrub pad or soft to medium bristle nylon brush on the front and back of the screen until you have fully agitated the stencil and you start to see it soften.
- Let the product set and work for 30 seconds or more. If you have thicker stencils or are using lower mesh counts, you may need to scrub both sides again. NOTE: DO NOT LET PRODUCT DRY ON SCREEN.
- Pressure wash the stencil away from the T-shirt side of the screen. Possible de-lamination of the mesh from static frames may occur if pressure washing from the squeegee side.
- Follow up with either Haze Remover, Degreaser, or Sgreen® Stuff as needed.
DUNK TANK INSTRUCTIONS
- If you're refilling a dip tank, make sure the tank is clean of any residue from old emulsion and chemicals.
- Fill with water first — approximately 27 gallons
- Add 3 gallons of Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper. Adding the chemical after the water keeps the foaming to a minimum.
- Put in screens to be reclaimed. Wait between 2 and 5 minutes before reclaiming.
- It is recommended to use a pressure washer to remove the dissolved stencil, but a high pressure hose attachment will do well.
- Thicker stencils will take longer for the active ingredients to break down the emulsion. Thinner stencils will break down quickly.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Mild acidic material.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- pressure washer
- emulsion stripper
Best emulsion remover i have tried so far
Hey Screen Printer! We are glad to serve you the best! Thanks for the awesome review, keep on Powering the PRINT!
This item works great! Don’t even need a dip tank with this product. Just follow the videos posted on proper usage of the product and your reclaim process will be so much smoother
Hi Casey, Great feedback for a great product, we greatly appreciate the support. Also thanks for mentioning our video content! Its great to take advantage of the fre online training! Happy printing :)
Works pretty well. Works great if you hit it with a pressure washer.
Hey Screen Printer, great feedback! We do recommend getting a pressure washer in shop, this makes cleaning and reclaiming a game changer! Keep on Powering the PRINT!
Great Emulsion Remover for our shop!
Due to avaiability of our past remover, we reached out to Ryonet and chose this remover and couldn't be happier with its performance. Thank you for a great product!
Hi Chad! Great review, thanks for taking the time to leave us a bit of your experience! Keep on Powering the PRINT!
Best Emulsion Stripper
Have used this product for years on all sorts of emulsions and it’s always worked great. Fast acting always takes everything off without to much hard work. Definitely Recommend!!