- Tilted micros secures screens in place, reducing the chance of them bumping out of registration during production.
- Locking levers make it easy to tighten and loosen registration while enhancing print precision.
- The press arrives 90% preassembled, so you're able to get your press up and running quickly.
With more than 40 years of developing high-quality, affordable presses, the Riley Hopkins brand has sold the most manual presses in screen printing history. It has jumpstarted thousands of printers’ careers with presses that are built like race cars. Shift your shop into second gear with the new Riley Hopkins 250 Press.
The 250 builds on the success of its predecessor, the Riley Jr., with major improvements. Most notable is the addition of tilted micros. The tilted micros ensures screens stay in place during production, minimizing the worries of accidentally bumping the screen out of registration mid-production. The 250 now also has locking levers, the same as the 300 press. The locking levers make it easier to tighten and loosen registration, enhancing the precision of registration while lessening the stress on your wrists. Lastly, the 250 is all black! That’s right, we’re back in black.
Perfect for printers looking to run their production in a garage, spare bedroom, or basement, the press is easy to set up. First off, the press comes to you 90% preassembled. To put together the rest of the press, all you need is one Phillips head screwdriver, two ½” wrenches, and two 9/16” wrenches. That’s it. You’ll have the press up and running in minutes. Screw the press onto a spare table or bench, or place it on the Riley Hopkins 250 Press Cart, which holds six screens and has heavy duty retractable casters for mobility and semi-permanent placement.
The 250 is fantastic for printers up and coming. Best of all, the 250 can continue being an integral piece of equipment in your shop as you grow. When you’re ready to move up into a Riley Hopkins 300 or even automatic, the 250 can be used for smaller orders, overflow jobs, live printing, and more. The 250 will forever be a handy press as you expand your business.
The flashy, all-black press makes print precision affordable with the upgrades of titled micros and locking levers. Breakout from the pack with the Riley Hopkins 250 Press.
- Heavy Duty Center Chassis Construction for Durability and Strength
- Indexing/Rotating Platens w/ Roller Wheel Platen Stop
- Durable US Steel Construction
- All-Black Press
- Powder Coated Finish
- Riley 300 Locking Levers
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- Titled Micros for Better Registration
- 9/16 Tilt and Off-Contact Control (9/16” ratcheting wrench recommended)
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Comes 90% preassembled, so you’re up and running in a few minutes
- Diameter: 90"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 6 color / 2 station
- Shipping Weight: 287 lbs
- Ships Freight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Press Cart
- a million
Riley Hopkins 250 6 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Press
I love my press. I am just starting out, so I watch a million +5 reviews on different presses trying to find the right one. I’ve only used my press a few times but it was so easy and simple to use. I ended up purchasing the Press Cart as well, because I couldn’t find anything that would put me at the appropriate height and stability. This combination has been the best purchase I’ve made!
Hey Screen Printer! Thanks for the awesome review and sharing your love for your new Riley Hopkins 250 press! We are so glad you chose Riley, keep Powering the PRINT!!