Locking strips woven to the mesh ensures the printer will be able to keep the mesh square in the roller frame. This security minimizes the chance for screen mesh distortion which can cause strange patterns that interfere with the print area.
With the Roller Panel, you can eliminate up to 60% of the time required to stretch mesh onto the roller frame! And the best part? It's not restricted to a single brand. The mesh panels are designed to be fully compatible with the two types of roller frames so that you can easily streamline your entire process.
HiTex is a type of mesh known for its thread durability, which can hold high tension levels and resist tearing and popping while on press. It's been trusted by the plastisol textile industry for decades.
The HiTex Mesh Panels are woven into a plastic locking strip that replaces glues, ensuring that chemicals won't degrade the mesh mechanism on the panel or frame. This innovative design extends the longevity of the mesh, allowing for a longer print cycle.
Stock up on mesh counts of all sizes so you're ready to go when a new job lands in the queue.
Please note that the roller frame is not included.
- Made with more durable thread that has been trusted by the plastisol textile industry for decades
- Woven into a plastic locking strip that replaces glues, ensuring chemicals won't degrade the mechanism holding the mesh in place on the panel or frame
- Offered in a variety of mesh counts to suit all screen printing needs
- Enables achieving premium results every time
- Roller Frame Size: 23 x 31 in.
- Style: MZX
- Material: Mesh Panels
- Mesh Counts: 110, 158, 180, 196, 230, 280, & 305
- Color: Yellow Mesh
- Pack: 6 mesh panels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.