Better Care for Your Screens, Better Care For Yourself.
The planet's BEST environmentally friendly cleaner on the market. Sgreen® Supreme Wash is a citrus enhanced, press wipe designed to remove plastisol and graphic ink from your screens and mesh. It can be used as an on-press ink remover or screen opener, quickly dissolving ink and cleans up easily with the swipe of a shop towel. The planet-friendly chemicals leave minimal residue on the screen and allows you to reapply tape quickly, making it great for quick color changes.
- New, better performing and smelling formula.
- Environmentally safe & Eco-Friendlier™.
- Low odor for easy breathing.
- Meets all VOC requirements.
- Eco-friendlier™ formula with the cleaning power of Citrus.
- Multi-purpose and tough enough to clean plastisol, solvent and graphic inks.
- Multi-use application: Use as an on-press ink cleaner for color changes, or as a screen opener for plastisol inks.
- Phosphate free.
- Spray or pour a small amount onto screen.
- Grab a blue shop towel or rag of choice. Scrub both sides of the screen, re-applying Supreme Wash as needed until the screen is clean.
- If re-taping the screen is needed, and if the tape is not sticking, either rub again with a dry absorbent product or wipe with a damp shop towel*. The water will rinse away the Supreme Wash.
- If you plan on cataloging or reusing the screen, you can rinse both sides of the screen clean of any residue with pressured water*. This will also help to remove more of the pigment that can become lodged in the knuckles of the mesh causing it to stain.
*Note: Do this only if your emulsion is water resistant. Otherwise you can see screen image breakdown or softening of the image.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
General Safety Precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Supreme Wash
I like the wash but it is greasy. Takes awhile to dry to reuse the screen.
My second time purchasing Supreme Wash. This new version is way more citrus smelling and way less harsh of chemical smells. Works great, cuts through plastisol like a breeze. Not much more to say, just works!
Easily cleans of new paint off. If you have dried out paint on your screen it will take it off.
Hello Anonymous! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on the Sgreen Supreme wash! This is an excellent addition to your dark room, very glad you found it to be useful! Happy Printing :)
This has been a wonderful product. It cut my time cleaning screens in half! Buying again!
Hi Nik, Thank you for sharing your experience with the SGreen Emulsion Remover with us! We appreciate all feedback! Glad it cut your cleaning time in half. Happy printing :)
It did it's job,took ink right off.
Hey Lloyd, Thanks for taking the time to let us know it did its job for you! We appreciate all feedback, happy printing :)