FREE SHIPPING in the Contiguous US
The DIY Print Shop™ Original T-Shirt Screen Printing Kit will bring all your T-Shirt ideas to life and can turn fun into profit. Whether you're a beginning screen printer, starting a small business, or simply screen printing for fun, the DIY Print Shop™ Original T-Shirt Kit is Made To Make It™ happen.
The user-friendly DIY Print Shop™ Original T-Shirt Kit is equipped with all of the essential ultra-premium tools needed to make high-quality screen prints. The T-Shirt Kit includes a rock-solid screen printing press, engineered to handle loads of T-Shirts; an instructional manual, designed to teach you how to print like a pro; plastisol and water-based ink, formulated to create crisp screen prints; eco-friendly cleaners, developed to make cleanup easy and safe; and a perfectly sized squeegee, to push ink smoothly across the durable pre-stretched screen. In addition, our knowledgeable support team is always standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Your DIY T-Shirt Kit is jam-packed with all of this superb Do It Yourself awesomeness
- DIY Starter Press with 14x14 in. platen for DIY screen printing your t-shirts.
- Aluminum Screen 16x20 in. 156 Mesh for printing your image.
- UV Bulb for exposing your screen.
- 10 in. 70 durometer squeegee.
- 11 in. Scoop Coater.
- Roll of 2 in. x 15 yd. screen tape for taping your screen.
- Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion Quart for exposing your screen.
- Light safe bulb for darkroom environment.
- Pint FN-INK White Plastisol ink for printing on shirts.
- Pint Green Galaxy Pitch Black Water Based ink for printing on shirts.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Degreaser for cleaning screens.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Emulsion Stripper.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Supreme Wash
- 2 oz. Pallet adhesive for tacking your shirt in place.
- One Red scrub pad for cleaning your screens.
- Four pairs of disposable latex gloves for print clean up.
- A pack of 10 Ultimate cleanup cards.
- Two sheets of 16 x 24 in. parchment paper for curing shirts with an iron.
- A 10 pack of Rite Film WP film.
DIY Print Shop Signature Blue Press Features & Benefits:
- Solid steel and aluminum construction.
- Strong gas shock for stable and steady screen action.
- Blue powder coat finish.
- Adjustable screen tilt and off-contact control.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Education Support - "How To Screen Print" Video Series
The DIY T-Shirt Kit includes all environmentally safe products that can be used in your home or business environment. The training manual will walk you through how to use these products in your home or business.
Shipping Weight and Dimensions: 24x20x9 in 30 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- customer service
I asked for this kit as a Christmas gift. I chose this kit with the intent of occasionally printing small runs of t-shirts as a hobby. I have to say I'm very impressed with this package, although it has a few small things I would change if I were re-ordering it now. I'm posting this review in the hopes that I can convince prospective buyers to consider spending a little extra money in order to get an even better result.1. Upgrade to aluminum screens. The wood-frame screens are OK, but after exposing a screen three times and reclaiming/cleaning twice, the corner joints of the frames have taken on water and swelled so badly that the corners are warping. Aluminum screens don't seem to cost too much more, and shouldn't give you any moisture-related problems.2. Upgrade to the platen bracket, and consider getting a different platen or two. The bracket allows you to quickly change platens, as well as adjust the position of the platen relative to the screen, which could be useful when using different size screens. A platen with a neck would be very helpful if you're planning to primarily print shirts.3. Definitely get the extra inks package.Assembly of the press is simple and straightforward, takes about 15 minutes and a minimum of tools (a screwdriver and a 1/2" wrench). It takes a little more work to dial things in if you're new, but the Ryonet video (the whole thing is available on YouTube if you don't want to use the included DVD) walks you through everything. After watching the video, I had no problems coating a screen and getting my artwork developed. Ryonet's help desk is also a great resource for the beginner. Don't hesitate to call or reach out to them online for help.
The video on how to screen print was great i followed it step by step and my first shirt came out perfect. Your products work just as you say they will. The press setup was easy had everything together in less than one hour.
This is an awesome kit. I love it! It was shipped quickly and I received it in a few days. I've already printed a few shirts and people seem to like them. This is a great purchase if you're wanting to start a name/brand for yourself or just for fun. I had no problems with anything after watching the DVD, I was able to do everything in my living room and bathroom. I recommend this to anyone!