Made from high-grade carbide steel rods, Siser® Blades are polished to razor-sharp perfection for precise cutting. Compatible with the Siser Blade Holder, both blades click in simply thanks to the housing’s inner magnet.
With a 45° angle, the perfect amount of blade edge is exposed for almost all projects and materials, including: HTV, Vinyl, Cardstock, and other lightweight materials. If you need an all-purpose blade that can accomplish most projects, then the 45° Blade is for you!
The increased angle of the 60° blade makes slicing through thicker materials like Brick® 600, StripFlock Pro and Craft Felt easier than ever. If you’re cutting specialty materials with increased thicknesses, then you’ll want to keep the 60° Blade locked and loaded.
- Made from durable and high-quality carbide steel for long-lasting performance.
- Blades are polished to a razor-sharp edge for precise cutting.
- Compatible with the Siser Blade Holder, allowing easy installation with the inner magnet.
- 45° Blade: Perfect for most projects and materials, including HTV, vinyl, cardstock, and lightweight materials.
- 60° Blade: Designed with an increased angle for easier cutting through thicker materials such as Brick® 600, StripFlock Pro, and Craft Felt.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.