- The application process is cleaner compared to spray tack: You won't have a sticky residue on your press, floor, clothes, etc.
- Water-based adhesive has great longevity on press. If too much lint builds up, all you have to do is scrub it off and continue printing.
- The adhesive can be reactivated with a scrub brush and water, so printers save money by not having to reapply continuously.
Sgreen® Adhesive is an eco-friendly water based pallet adhesive, designed to be used as an alternative to conventional aerosol spray mist. Used in concentrate or diluted form, Sgreen® Adhesive creates a secure non-permanent bond between the substrate and pallet during screen printing, while allowing for easy removal without leaving residue. Sgreen® Adhesive is a heat resistant pallet adhesive, and can be used with or without flash curing.
- Environmentally safe.
- High Solids
- Water based adhesion for easy removal and cleaning.
- Won't leave residue on garments.
- Specially formulated for pallet adhesion.
- Heat-resistant, and air-drying
- Clean area to be treated, apply Sgreen® Adhesive by brush, automatic spray applicator, roller or plastic ink card. Use full strength or dilute one part product with up to one part water.
- When using in a spray application, apply in a quick smooth "S" pattern covering the entire surface. While you can spray with a hand held spray bottle, an electric spray gun or air operated unit would be optimal.
FREEZE WARNING: When ordering water-based adhesive during the winter, please note that it's possible for adhesive to freeze during transit. Frozen adhesive is unusable. We recommend to plan accordingly when ordering so shipping is uninterrupted and to pull all delivery packages inside the building and store in a warm place immediately.
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- spray adhesive
- cleanup card
So easy to use and no overspray! Lasts a long time too!
I started with spray adhesives and while they work great, they get everywhere - the press, the floor, my lungs, everywhere. With this its an easy wipe of a cleanup card across my pallet and its good to go for an entire run of shirts. And if I drip on the floor - a quick wipe with a wet wipe and its clean! And no more overspray!
I've been using this for a few years now. So far so good.
Not a fan
Hate the stuff, much prefer the original Mist spray which worked much much much better. This stuff comes out in a jet stream and gets all over everything, cant adjust the spray stream at all on the bottle, so messy and hard to use and have to reapply every single time & doesnt always stick...
Hello ! Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear your order is not working out as anticipated. We have submitted a case and are reaching out to you directly to offer support! Thank you! The Ryonet Team
T-shirts yes, cotton hoods a big fat NO
I've using this stuff for a bit now (this is my second review) and really like it but have found it has at least one huge limitation. You can print a long run of tees with this stuff and it works fantastic, however, I currently average 2 hoodies before I have to clean the fuzz of the platen. To print hoodies I spend more time scrubbing the platen than printing. After a couple of scrubbings it's time to apply more adhesive. This stuff is great for tees, **** for hoodies. I'm only sorry I can't find spray adhesive here and have to purchase it elsewhere. For the record, I've tried applying the same amount as I use for tees, more thinking that would help (damn near had to rip the hoodie loose) and less thinking it might not pull so much fuzz from the hoodie. I guess one just has to switch to 100% poly hoodies.
Hey Screen Printer! Thank you for your review! We love that you recommend the product and gave some helpful feedback. We reached out to you directly to offer support. Thank you! The Ryonet Team