Allure Galaxy Pink HSA Water Based Reflective Ink
Outshine your competition through the power of Allure Galaxy™ HSA Reflective Inks, the first HSA water based reflective ink on the market. This groundbreaking water based reflective ink is Nike RSL approved. Allure Galaxy™ displays extremely high reflective qualities when exposed to a concentrated beam of light, such as a headlight or flash photography.
- Nike RSL approved ink.
- HSA water-based formula provides excellent printability.
- Wash-fastness for long-term durability.
- Easily prints on cotton, cotton blends, and pair with Warp Drive for synthetic fabrics
- Displays extremely high reflective qualities when exposed to a concentrated light.
- Requires no coupler for bonding on most substrates and garments.
- Same soft feeling and appearance of water-based ink under normal light conditions.
Allure Galaxy™ inks ships from the manufacturer in Los Angeles, CA.
Optimal mesh count is 110, though higher mesh counts can be used for a lessened effect.
Do not use an underbase, regardless of the color of the garment.
Should be cured for a minimum of 2.5 - 3 minutes at 340-360 °F (170-180°C). With the addition of Galaxy™ Warp Drive, reduce to 180°F - 280°F and leave for 48 hours.
Use water or Sgreen™ Aqua Wash for wash-up on wet ink.
Keep container tightly closed. Store in cool, well-ventilated place. Do not breathe vapors. Wear protective gloves. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Dispose of as specified by local, regional, national and international regulations.