Ergo Force Squeegee 80 Durometer
Ryonet's Ergo Force Squeegee. There are many reasons to love this squeegee: it's comfortable to hold, smooth and intuitive to print with, exerts more pressure and cleans nicely. The Ergo Force Squeegee just might be the best squeegee in the world! Try Ryonet's new Ergo Force Squeegee for yourself and fall in love with screen printing all over againƒ as you print with it, you'll see why. Some assembly is required.
What durometer should you use?
60 durometer is one of the softest blades and allows for a thicker ink deposit through lower mesh counts. It's ideal for special effects like puff, high density, glitters, and shimmers.
70 durometer is by most popular and versatile in the garment industry. It's a great general purpose blade for just about everything.
80 durometer provides a stronger force and leaves minimal ink deposit. This durometer is best for designs going through higher mesh counts with lots of fine details and halftones where a think ink deposit is needed for design clarity.
70/90/70 triple durometer gives you the benefits of the 70 durometer blade edge, which creates a good deposit of ink. With 90 durometer as the spine, you'll experience greater pressure applied during printing with minimal squeegee blade deflection. The triple durometer allows more ink to be laid down compared to an 80 durometer blade.
Features & Specs:
- Made from high tolerance machined aluminum with an anodized finish
- Modular design allows the Ergo Force squeegee to be expanded in size
- Squeegee blade holding mechanism allows for use of both sides of the squeegee blade and easy replacement
- Patent pending design allows the squeegee to excerpt more pressure while using softer blades, this gives you the best of all worlds and makes printing much easier for you
- Great for pull or push printing