Free Shipping in the Contiguous US
The DIY Print Shop™ Awesome GIG Poster Screen Printing Kit™ literally has everything you need to create DIY screen prints from start to finish! Get your broadsides, band posters, advertisements and fine art into production and into your fans and customers' hands. Whether you're a rock band looking to create some merchandise or simply screen printing for fun. The DIY Print Shop™ GIG Poster Screen Printing Kit™ is Made To Make It™ happen.
The user-friendly DIY Print Shop™ Awesome GIG Poster Kit™ is equipped with all of the essential ultra-premium tools needed to make rockin' screen prints. The GIG Poster Screen Printing Kit™ includes: a rock-solid screen printing press fitted with a GIG poster sized palette; an instructional manual designed to teach you how to print like a pro; jars of eco-friendly ink, formulated to create crisp screen prints; eco-friendly cleaners, developed to make cleanup easy and safe; a GIG poster sized screen and a monster squeegee engineered to coalesce ink onto the included stack of French Paper™. In addition, our rockin' support team is always standing by to answer any questions you may have. Your complete DIY GIG POSTER KIT is jammed packed with all of this superb Do It Yourself AWESOMENESS.
- DIY Print Shop Signature Blue Press w/ 16x20" Platen perfect for screen printing GIG posters. (More press details below)
- Aluminum Screen 20x24,230 Mesh for printing your image.
- LED Bulb for exposing your screen.
- 14" 70 Durometer DIY Print Shop Squeegee for printing your ink.
- 16" DIY Approved Emulsion Scoop Coater for coating your screen with emulsion.
- Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion Quart for exposing your screen.
- Light Safe DIY Approved Yellow Bulb for any darkroom environment.
- 8 oz. Green Galaxy Pitch Black Screen Printing Ink (eco-friendly water-based)
- 8 oz. Green Galaxy Mars Red Screen Printing Ink (eco-friendly water-based)
- DIY Print Shop Screen Degreaser Concentrate in 8 oz. bottle for cleaning your screen. (eco-friendly)
- DIY Print Shop Emulsion Remover in 8 oz. Bottle for removing your image. (eco-friendly)
- DIY Print Shop Pallet Adhesive 2oz to tack your shirt to the press platen.
- 2 DIY Approved Red Scrub Pads for cleaning your screens.
- 10-pack of 8.5x11 Baselayr Waterproof Film
- 10 pack of 100# Cover Stock 13.5 x 19" French Paper
- Complete DIY GIG POSTER KIT Manual to walk you through the entire process step by step.
- Contents all come packed in a Rad Box covered in original DIY Print Shop artwork.
DIY Print Shop Signature Blue Press FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Solid steel and aluminum construction.
- Strong gas shock for stable and steady screen action.
- Blue powder coat finish.
- Adjustable screen tilt and off contact control.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The DIY GIG POSTER KIT includes all environmentally safe products that can be used in your home or business environment The training manual will walk you through how to use these products in your home or business.
The ink that comes with the DIY GIG POSTER KIT is water-based ink. With water-based ink, you can print on textiles like cotton, 50/50, and canvas. You can also print on uncoated wood and paper with this ink.
Shipping Weight and Dimensions: 24x21x9 in 34 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- learning process
- video tutorials
Great kit. Amazing videos and phone support!! Would recommend this to anybody getting into screen printing posters/shirts. Legit.
Everything we needed to get started
Ordered this for my son to get him through a long winter of studying from home. He opened up and dove in and everything we needed was in the box to start his first print. We're both new to this and struggled a bit, especially with the emulsion process, but the video tutorials are exceptional and the excitement from making that first print were worth every penny. We also experimented with a t-shirt since we had the design and it came out very well, I just missed the part where we need to cure the water based ink, but that's all part of the learning process. Our next purchase will be a lower mesh screen as the one shipped with this seems to be on the higher end.
Daniel, Thank you so, so much for your review! Although we're in the middle of unprecedented events, I'm seeing it is inspiring the creativity and drive to find new hobbies and trades. Not just with school age kids, but with all ages, as well! Since the beginning of our country's changes, I have spoken with several families and educators that are looking to screen printing for a means of education, as well as a form of expression, to help keep everyone thinking :) I'm loving your course of action to provide this for your son, and loving even more how fully you're diving into it! That is part of what Ryonet was built on - making screen printing accessible and approachable to all :) If you two ever have ANY questions, please reach out to us! We're available by phone, email, or chats :) And we are here to educate! Happy holidays, Daniel! Thank you! -Kayli B
About the item
I like this product but I watched the video. I have one question about the video talking about the product. When he is making the design of that shirt he used a printer where can we purchase that printer?