Platen Tape is a self-adhesive platen tape used on print surfaces of textile screen print equipment. Pallet tape extends pallet life and eliminates the need for cleaning solvents. If you're using a platen tape on your press, simply pull off the tape after a job and your pallet is clean. Yes, it's that easy.
What's the difference between Premium Platen Tape and Standard Platen Tape? The Premium Tape is thicker, sticks longer, and breaks down less compared to the Standard Platen Tape. High production shops will want Premium Platen Tape on their shelves. A preferred tape for aluminum platens, Premium Platen Tape also works on manual and other automatic platens. Both tapes will adhere to either steel, aluminum, or wood pallets.
Protect your pallet while speeding up the cleaning process. Stock up on Pallet Tape today.
- Highly flash cure resistant
- Designed to withstand high temperatures
- Peels off quickly and easily with little or no shredding
- Unrolls and adheres quickly with little effort
- Designed for screen printing
- Simple clean up
- Pallet tape extends the life of the pallet, so printers don't have to worry about replacing it often.
- With platen tape, all you have to do is rip off the tape after you've finished a job, so you'll quicken your cleanup process.
- With two different types of pallet tape, printers are able to choose which would fit best in their shop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.