Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion® Heat Press
As low as /month with
Ships for in Contiguous US. Additional shipping charges apply.
Shipping Transit Time
- 16" x 20" Dual Quick Change Platens
- 220 volt only
- Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing – cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Laser alignment system included, helps ensure accurate placement and alignment
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Recommended table size: 24" x 36" x 28" with 30" height
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant
- Actual weight: 260 lbs.
- Ship weight: 500 lbs.
- Ship dim. 45.5" x 45.5" x 33.5"
- 7in round
- 6in x 10in
- 8in x 10in
- 11in x 15in