Mixing custom ink opens the door for unlimited color possibilities. But mixing ink requires the right supplies. Ink mixing containers are essential for printers looking to mix ink in a sturdy, closable container.
These containers, made from high-quality plastic, are perfect for mixing Pantone inks. The material is strong, rigid, and chemical resistant. The ink mixing containers have a wide mouth and tapered sides and are completely stackable for maximum storage capacity. Bonus: these containers are 100% recyclable once cleaned.
Mix the best ink in the best containers and save those mixes for the next job.
*Due to the high flex these containers offer, these do not work well with Ryonet's RevolvInk Ink Mixer.
- Stackable containers, permitting maximum storage capacity
- Recyclable when clean
- Milky, translucent coloring makes it easy to determine the amount of ink in the container
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Diameter: 4.625 in. at widest point
- Made of high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Height: 3.75 in.
- Diameter: 3.625 in. at widest point
- Made of Polypropylene (PP)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.