The Air Fusion IQ® Heat Press makes heat printing a breeze. This digital heat transfer machine features air-powered operation, a heat-free workspace, and a touch-screen interface complete with stored application instructions and self-diagnostic capabilities. Through an added air compressor and two-button functionality, the Air Fusion® IQ reduces operator fatigue and is perfect for producing high-volume custom apparel orders.
Innovation meets application with IQ® Heat Presses. Register your Air Fusion IQ® Heat Press with Hotronix® to access the Online Portal where you can manage users, generate usage reports, and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Air power reduces operator fatigue in high-volume shops
- Hands-free auto-swing creates a heat-free workspace
- Available in Pedestal and Table Top models
- Powered by an air compressor (not included)
- Online access to reporting, including total impressions, active/idle time, and average cycle time.
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 16" x 20" upper platen.
- Stores hundreds of application settings.
- Adjustable stand creates an ergonomic workspace for multiple users.
- Threadability™ increases production – load garments once and easily rotate from front to back.
- Exclusive Touch Screen Controller with new Multi-swipe gestures.
- Data interface port for software upgrades.
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Energy-saving 4 hr sleep mode.
- Production cycle counter.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- 3/4 inch heat platen with fast recovering heater technology.
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminum corrosion-free framework.
- Multiple time and pressure settings make application a breeze.
- Program and store frequently used applications.
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pillows or pads.
- 120 PSI for heavy-pressure application.
- User-safe two-hand operation.
- Pedestal style has tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation.
- The pedestal version is the industry's only adjustable-height stand.
- Digital read-outs.
- Optional smaller interchangeable platens.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Must have designated circuit breaker
TABLETOP PRODUCT SPECS
- Actual Dimensions: 34" x 18" x 24"
- Actual Weight: 126 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 37" x 24" x 27"
- Shipping Weight: 154 lbs
PEDESTAL PRODUCT SPECS
- Actual Dimensions: 40" x 32" x 57"
- Actual Weight: 152 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 58"
- Shipping Weight: 245 lbs
Note: Actual Dimensions reflect stand at maximum height.
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Download the Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Operators Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.