Water Based Printing Online Course
Shipping Transit Time
The Printing Water Based Ink Online Course is designed to walk screen printers through the beginning stages of using water based ink. In this course you will follow along with instructors to learn the specifics of art preparation, screen making, printing, and clean up using water based inks, as well as get valuable business tips to maximize your new water based printing skills. Learn hands-on by following along with the course in your own printing environment using the water based ink, emulsion and art files included with this water based printing online course.
Why Take it Online?
Work at your own pace, when it is convenient to you. Learn from certified instructors in a project-based curriculum. Interact with instructors and other students in an interactive forum. Self-directed class with 90 days to complete the course.
Once you purchase you will receive within 24 hours, via email, a log-in username and password. This will begin the 90 day period.
Additional items included:
- Access to online design assets
- Ryonet WBP dual cure emulsion - Pint
- Green Galaxy Supernova Blue HSA water based ink - Pint
- Green Galaxy Asteroid Orange HSA water based ink - Pint
"I thought the online water base class was awesome! I went through and watched all of the videos and I'm going to have my team do the same. Once our new press comes in we'll go back through and practice some of the homework along with the videos. I love the idea of the online classes and hope you guys have more in the pipeline. Thanks!"
- Tyler Fisk
- History, Case for Water Base, Stepping into Water Based printing.
- Simulated process, Screen making, Registration.
- Inks, RFU Mixing, Fusion Mixing, Discharge Mixing.
- Press Setup and Cleanup.
- Printing: Wet on Wet, Simulated process, Dark Garments, Poly and Multi-blend Garments, and Gamma Blocker.
- Shirt Selection, Selling Water based Prints, Class Conclusion.
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are unavailable. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-314-6390 if there is an issue with your course.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email.