Semi-Pro Plus 4 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Kit
Designed with the aspiring screening printer in mind, the Semi-Pro Plus package provides you with everything you need to print fairly large quantities of 1-4 color t-shirt designs. Taking advantage of the second printing station allows you print and cure shirts at the same time and cuts your production time in 1/2 when compared to a 1 station press. This fairly compact press is also easy to set up, register and can fit into almost any space requirement.
This Kit Includes:
- Riley Hopkins JR 4 Color 2 Station Press
- 16" x 16" Flash Dryer
- 16" x 20" Exposure Unit
- 4 20" x 24" Aluminum Screens
- Green Galaxy Water Based Inks - Quarts
- Aqua Chem Kit
- Prints up to 90 shirts per hour
- Average shirt cost of $1.50 - $3.00 per shirt
- Average print cost of $0.05 - $0.35 per shirt
- Capable of printing professional quality prints
- Designed for printing smaller runs of shirts; 50-200 at one time
- Capable of printing larger runs of shirts: 200-2000 at one time
This Kit Includes
- Riley Hopkins JR 4 Color 2 Station Printing Press
- 4 - 156 mesh, 20x24" pre-stretched aluminum screens.
- 16x16 Flash Dryer
- RXP 16x20 Exposure Unit
- 2 - 12" 70 durometer Squeegees and 2 - 8" 70 durometer Squeegees
- Screen Printing 101: Beyond the Basics DVD
- 1 Roll of Green Screen Block Out Tape (2"x36 Yd)
- 6 Water Based Inks - Green Galaxy Water Based Ink. (Quarts of Pitch Black, Comet White, Mars Red, Starburst Yellow, Martian Green and Neptune Blue)
- 2oz of Green Galaxy Warp Drive Low Cure Additive
- 16x16 Platen (printing board)
- 16" Scoop Coater - Used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 50 Sheets of Rite Film WP positives (8.5x14")
- Probond Pallet Adesive - 16oz
- 20 Ultimate Ink Cards -used for cleaning screens
- 1 container of Crazy Clean Wipes
- 6 10" Goop Scoops
- 50 Printing Pellons (25 White & 25 Black) and Light Safe Yellow Bulb
- Aqua Chem Kit:
- CCI WBP Hybrid Emulsion - Qt
- Sgreen Aqua Wash Qt - Cleans ink from used screens or press
- Sgreen Emulsion Stripper Qt - Removes emulsion from screen
- Green Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser- Qt
- Ryo Green Hand Cleaner - 8oz
- Aqua Block WB block-out - 8oz
- 3 CCI Cleaning Brush
- 2 Chemical resistant spray head
Riley Hopkins JR. 4 Color 2 Station PressFeatures
- Durable US Steel Construction
- Powder Coated Finish
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- Tilt and Off-Contract Control
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional Press Cart
- Diameter: 84"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 4 color / 2 station
Ryonet's 16" x 16" Ryo Flash DryerA flash dryer is a great way to spot dry ink between colors when printing multi-colored designs. It can also be used to achieve a final ink cure and is much more effective than using a heat gun. We have combined everything we would like in a starter flash dryer with BBC's manufacturing genius and unparalleled support to provide a consistent, affordable and durable flash dryer to our customers just starting to screen print.
16" x 16" 1600 watt infrared element - most flash dryers in this price range use coil elements like you would see in an oven. An infrared element uses a panel with hundreds of wires flowing through it to provide consistent heat throughout the heating area. A coil element only emits heat from one coil so you have very hot spots and very cool spots which doesn't behoove a constant cure.
Features and Benefits
- Rotating and adjustable stand
- Sturdy design with powder coated housing to prevent rust
- Locking casters
- Simple design - fewer parts means fewer things to go wrong. The Econo Flash doesn't have an on/off switch, but can easily be plugged into the wall or hooked up to an industrial power strip to turn on and off
- Easy assembly - yes, there is some assembly required, but with a few bolts you have a flash that's ready to be put to work
- UL certified components
- Runs off any 15 Amp circuit
- 1 year warranty - if a one year warranty seams short picture this: the element used in this flash dryer is the same element used it BBC's high end series. These elements have been tried and tested in thousands of shops throughout the world.
RXP 16 x 20 Exposure Unit The 16" x 20" table top exposure is a low cost way to step up your screen printing exposure game! With this screen printing exposure unit you are able to burn higher quality and crisper images compared to using a halogen exposure light or the sun.
- Capable of exposing half tones on higher mesh screens
- 50 sheets of 8.5" x 14" positive film for Inkjet printers
Screen Printing 101 DVDOver 5 hours of screen printing lessons and a set of written instructions on how to screen print. Our DVD is taught by our sales staff that has over 100 combined years of screen printing experience. We also offer free technical support with our kits so feel free to call and talk to our staff at any time. Our DVD covers everything from art set up in photoshop, screen set up, advanced printing, clean up and more.
Shipping Note: This package ships in 4 different boxes and weighs about 170 lbs. The press, flash and supplies might ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times. The average delivery time in the US is usually 2-6 business days, but due to the demand of the press there may be an additional 2-4 day delay. This package can only ship UPS Ground because of the weight and chemicals.