Constructed from a superior grade of aluminum and high quality mesh, The Eco Frame has rapidly become a popular choice in the screen printing industry for its strength, consistency, and durability. Saati Hi-TEX and Hi-DRO mesh aren't just about maintaining mesh tension and detailed, clog-free prints – they're your partners in unleashing creative potential with a more eco-friendly approach than traditional static frames. This expanded guide aims to navigate you through the detailed options and differences, setting you on a path to screen printing excellence with Eco Frames.
UNDERSTANDING ECO FRAMES AND MESH OPTIONS
- 20x24in Eco Frame with 4 Locking Strips: Ideal for small to medium projects, this frame is versatile and easy to handle. The locking strips ensure the mesh stays taut.
- 23x31in Eco HD Frame with 4 Locking Strips: The perfect screen for an auto press. Suitable for small or large shop production.
- 25x36in Eco HD Frame with 4 Locking Strips: When you're ready to scale up, this larger frame accommodates bigger designs or multiple images on one screen. The "HD" denotes its heavy-duty construction, making it a durable choice for frequent use.
Eco Frame Mesh Panels: Pre-cut for convenience, these mesh panels are designed to fit each offered frame size. Each pack includes six panels, allowing for multiple projects or quick replacements. Available in 20x24", 23x31"and 25x36"
Custom Mesh/Frame Sizes: Please reach out to discover options beyond our online listings.
Eco Frame HD Stretching Tool: Designed to work seamlessly with Eco Frames, it helps apply uniform tension across the mesh. Its design is user-friendly, ensuring that even beginners can achieve professional-level tightness and it's available in three different sizes to fit your frames perfectly. Available in each size to match your screens.
Starter Kits:Eco Starter Kit 20x24in: Perfect for your switch from conventional metal frames to Eco Frames, this kit includes everything you need to get started on stretching your own screens. Choose between Hi-DRO or Hi-TEX mesh to fit your needs. Kit includes...
- 6 pack of 20x24 frames (6 frames)
- 1 stretching tool
- 157 White Mesh (6 panels)
- 230 Yellow Mesh (6 panels)
HI-DRO VS HI-TEX MESHKnowing the difference between the two options is key to creating the best print to fit your needs. Hi-TEX, or standard mesh, has a thicker thread compared to Hi-DRO. The Hi-TEX has been the workhorse of the plastisol textile industry for decades. The threads can hold high tension levels and are more resistant to tearing and popping while on press, compared to thin thread meshes. Hi-DRO, or thin thread, has long been the standard for printing water-based ink. Its thinner thread profile and wider dimensional openings allow water-based inks to flow through easily. Printers experience less screen clogging compared to standard mesh. Thin thread mesh lets you maintain and print higher levels of detail. Emulsion and ink are not restrained since the threads take up less space.
- Hi-DRO - Thin thread mesh for waterbased ink prints (delicate)
- Hi-TEX - Thicker thread for plastisol inks (more resistant to tearing)
RELATED: HOW TO INSTALL MESH ON ECO FRAMES
Eco Frames offer a sustainable, cost-effective, and customizable solution for screen printers. Whether you're a novice looking for an all-in-one starter kit or a seasoned printer needing heavy-duty frames for larger projects, there's an Eco Frame option for you. By understanding the differences between each product and selecting the right options for your needs, you'll ensure a smoother, more efficient printing process and end up with high-quality results that bring your creative visions to life.