Ryonet Cured Ink Spot Remover is a high-powered industrial spot cleaning fluid used to remove cured and uncured plastisol, water based inks, and flock adhesive from garments. It is formulated for use in all spot remover guns.*
*This is not used for a soft rag application and must be applied with high pressure through a spot-cleaning gun.
*This item cannot ship via Air, must ship Ground*
Due to extreme weather temperatures, this item will ship from WA and PA only. TX will resume shipping when temperatures decline.
- Lightning-fast drying time.
- Immediately dissolves inks and adhesives from garments.
- Designed for use in high-powered electric spot guns
- Minimal "ringing" or "yellowing" is left on the garment.
- Made with the highest premium pure components.
- Non-flammable formula.
- No VOC (volatile organic compounds) or ozone-depleting chemicals.
Use only with adequate ventilation. Shake well. Fill the spot gun to the directed level. Place a clean dry cloth behind the fabric to be treated. Spray a jet of Ryonet Cured Ink Remover into the undesired ink area until the ink washes away. If ringing or spotting occurs, adjust the spray gun to widen the mist and spray around the damp area.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult Safety Data Sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.