Measure consistent ink temperatures with a Donut Probe. Donut probes measure the temperature of inks by reading the contact temperature between two crossed wires. When placed in an ink layer, it reads the contact temperature of the ink for a precise, accurate temperature measurement. A donut probe provides peace of mind for printers dialing in cure temperatures and times.
- Auto Shut-off after 10 minutes of non-use
- 1-second response time in liquid
- Temperature Range -40°F to 400°F (-40°C to 205°C) with probe
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°F ( ±0.3°C) over entire range at ambient temperatures between 68°F to 86°F (20°C to 30°C)
- Cable Material: 15' cable with Silicone outer jacket
- 35100K thermometer
- 50008-K Thermocouple donut probe
- Spare sensor wires
- Hard shell protective carry case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.