The Dual Air Fusion IQ® Heat Press is built for the ultimate heat printing efficiency. This heat transfer machine provides the functionality of two Air Fusion IQ® heat presses with smooth, effortless operation controlled by the push of a button and tap of a foot pedal. The upper platen moves between heat printing stations, allowing operators to prepare garments on one station while the other is being pressed.
Double your heat printing capacity and make the most of your valuable time. The Dual Air Fusion IQ® comes standard with a Laser Alignment System for fast, accurate, and high-level custom apparel production on every order.
Innovation meets application with IQ® Heat Presses. Register your Dual Air Fusion IQ® Heat Press with Hotronix® to access the Online Portal where you can manage users, generate usage reports, and troubleshoot technical issues.
*Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum. 1 horsepower and 8-gallon hold tank, 120 PSI. Uses 2.6 CFM.
Recommended table size of 24 x 36 x 28" with 30" height.
- Touch screen controls
- Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently
- Included Laser Alignment System, ensures foolproof precision decoration
- Perfect for DTG printers: station A for pre-treatment and B for post-curing
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- Includes two Quick Slip Lower Platen Protectors
- 220 volt
- Powered by an air compressor (not included)
- Compatible with all of our Quick Change Platens
- Online access to reporting, including total impressions, active/idle time, and average cycle time.
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Dual Quick Change 16" x 20" platens.
- Auto Adjust Pressure™ with four different pressure and time settings that auto-adjust pressure for all recipes.
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base and top assemblies.
- Center-driven rodless transmission ensures smooth, quiet operation.
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes.
- Threadability™ allows easy decorating of garments' front, back, and sides.
- Program and store frequently used applications.
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application.
- No operator fatigue.
- Optional smaller interchangeable platens.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Premier warranty.
- 240 v; 15 amps; 3500 w
- Must have designated circuit breaker
- Actual Weight: 260 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 410 lbs
- Dimensions: 38" x 38" x 26"
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 45" x 30"
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor