Water Based Printing Online Course
The Printing Water Based Ink Online Course is designed to walk screen printers through the beginning stages of using water based ink. In this course you will follow along with instructors to learn the specifics of art preparation, screen making, printing, and clean up using water based inks, as well as get valuable business tips to maximize your new water based printing skills. Learn hands-on by following along with the course in your own printing environment using the water based ink, emulsion, and art files included with this water based printing online course.
Why Take it Online?
Work at your own pace, when it is convenient for you. Learn from certified instructors in a project-based curriculum.
Upon purchasing you will be able to access your course here.
- History, Case for Water Base, Stepping into Water Based printing.
- Simulated process, Screen making, Registration.
- Inks, RFU Mixing, Fusion Mixing, Discharge Mixing.
- Press Setup and Cleanup.
- Printing: Wet on Wet, Simulated process, Dark Garments, Poly and Multi-blend Garments, and Gamma Blocker.
- Shirt Selection, Selling Water based Prints, Class Conclusion.