Livingston System Hat Champ for Screen Printing Caps On A Riley Hopkins Press
Shipping Transit Time
The Riley Hopkins Compatible Hat Champ allows you to print 6 panel Caps and will fit any press! We have 4 different platens available for your cap printing needs including: Standard (Included), Low Profile, Low Low Profile, and Slotted Visor. The Slotted Visor Attachment allows you to print on visors that are very short in height. A slot across the platen securely holds a very small amount of material, leaving most of the visor material to print on. The platens are exchangeable, they thumb screw on and off so you can print on all types of caps and visors. The platens come with two removable foam pads, one with a groove for ease in printing on the seamed six panel caps. Compatible with Riley Hopkins, Hopkins, Workhorse, Caps and other presses with arm dims 3.75" Wide x 2.75" Tall.
*The hat champ ships from the manufacturer in Colorado. Please allow 2-3 days for your order to ship.
**See recommended items for other press options.
- Livingston Hat Champ for Screen Printing Caps includes a Standard 6" x 3 and 3/8" Hat Platen
- Compatible with Riley Hopkins, Hopkins, Workhorse, Caps and other presses with arm dims 3.75" Wide x 2.75" Tall.
- Not Compatible with Riley 500 presses.
- Prints on 6 panel caps
- Adapts to all printing presses
- No adhesive required
- No special screens required
- Quick operation
- Multicolor capabilities
- Holds poplin or foam and low profile hats
- No distortion
- Instructional video included
Hat Champ's unique pull and lock system holds secure enough for multicolor printing and no adhesive is required. It features micro-registration on level and height.
An instructional video is included with helpful printing tips.
- Standard (Included)
- Low Profile (Sold Separately)
- Low Low Profile (Sold Separately)
- Slotted Visor (Sold Separately)