- Improves handling and discarding hazardous waste byproducts
- Can fit 4-6 screens at a time, speeding up the rinsing or reclaiming process
- Its aluminum and steel construction means the washout booth will last a lifetime
When you’re reclaiming or rinsing a screen, having a washout booth does wonders. Not only does it make the task painless to complete, the washout booth properly disposes of chemicals and emulsion by-products. By discarding chemicals correctly, you’ll save yourself from the possibility of wrecking your plumbing and septic systems (and diminishing the harmful effects on the environment).
The Sgreen® Washout Booth fits the standard 20x24 screen, and can comfortably hold four to six screens at a time. Made of stainless steel and aluminum, the washout booth stands strong, ready to brave your toughest cleaning jobs. If the plexiglass breaks, it can be easily removed for replacement. The washout booth has room behind the plexiglass for an optional backlight if desired.
- Dimensions: 33”W x 24”D x 63”H
- Easy-to-add backlighting
- Stainless steel basin
- Aluminum siding
- Rubber-protected edges
- Sturdy structure
- Easy cleanup
- Low maintenance
- Minimal space requirement
- Easy to assemble
- Effortless disassembly for transport
- Drain size: 1-½" Female nominal pipe thread drain (AKA 1-½ NPT)
- Maximum frame size is 23x31 (this will allow 4-5 inches on either side)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- telescoping legs
- wash Pit
- baby brother
This is the baby brother to my 48" wash Pit. I purchased this booth for a dedicated ink clean up station. Quality and value are excellent! Assembly is very easy with great instructions. My only complaint is I think the legs are too short. I would like to see adjustable telescoping legs to raise the booth up to 8" higher.