Ergo Force Squeegee 70 Durometer
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
Ryonet's Ergo Force Squeegee. There are many reasons to love this squeegee: it's comfortable to hold, smooth and intuitive to print with, exerts more pressure and cleans nicely. The Ergo Force Squeegee just might be the best squeegee in the world! Try Ryonet's new Ergo Force Squeegee for yourself and fall in love with screen printing all over againƒ as you print with it, you'll see why. Some assembly is required.
What durometer should you use?
- 60 durometer is the softest and leaves a minimal ink deposit, its great for very thin ink and water based inks.
- 70 durometer is the MOST POPULAR in the industry, its a great general purpose blade for just about everything.
- 80 durometer provides a stronger force and larger deposit for thick opaque inks.
- 70/90/70 triple durometer gives you a soft edge with a hard center for optimal control.
Features & Specs:
- Made from high tolerance machined aluminum with an anodized finish
- Modular design allows the Ergo Force squeegee to be expanded in size
- Squeegee blade holding mechanism allows for use of both sides of the squeegee blade and easy replacement
- Patent pending design allows the squeegee to excerpt more pressure while using softer blades, this gives you the best of all worlds and makes printing much easier for you
- Great for pull or push printing
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I have printed manual runs that have left blisters and calluses, I am looking forward to using my new Ergo Force squeegee. I used them in Ryonet's Screen Print Experience class I took at thier HQ. Loved them then, love them now. Can't wait to trade out all my old wood handled squeegees. $$$ But well worth every penny.
Contact Our Sales Team
Send an inquiry to our Sales Team.
Contact Our Customer Success Team
Send an inquiry to our Success Team.
Chat with a live person. Monday - Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM pacific.
Open a Support Request
Ryonet's Success Team responds to all inquiries during normal business hours. » Click Here
Browse Ryonet's comprehensive resource and forum. » Click Here