Folding T-shirts is a great way to increase the value of your orders. Create custom packaging and wow customers by adding a small step into your process. A T-shirt folder not only quickly folds t-shirts to industry-standard specs but is also an affordable option to streamline your process.
With the DIY T-Shirt Folder, you can make a shirt folder out of materials you already have. Use this downloadable template to create your own T-shirt folder out of double-walled cardboard (cardboard is not provided). Download the template and start folding T-shirts like a pro.
- File Type: PDF
- Total template dimension: 28”x24”
- 20 1”x1” square feet
- Double-walled cardboard recommended
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Download and print this template at 100% on 8.5”x11” paper (12 sheets)
- Trim on solid line: leave dashed lines and internal squares
- Tape template together
- Attach to cardboard
- Cut cardboard along template lines
- Use a straightedge to fold along dashed folding lines
- **OPTIONAL** Cut 20 1”x1” squares for feet and tape/glue them to the cardboard folder following the template. The feet will raise the folder off the surface and make for easier folding.
Unlimited personal and commercial use of this graphic is allowed. You may not distribute the digital graphic to another party or modify the digital graphic for distribution (either for free or for monetary gain).
THIS IS A DOWNLOAD ONLY
You will be provided access to the file after checkout. You will also be sent an email containing the file. All digital downloads are non-refundable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
FYI Tshirt golder
Will help with folding larger orders.