Start your screen printing business with the right equipment. The Riley Hopkins 250 Equipment Only Screen Printing Kit offers the bare essentials from industry leaders like Riley Hopkins® and Baselayr®. You will jumpstart your new career with professional equipment, generating professional, high-quality results. Securing top-notch equipment means you have the freedom to choose other screen printing supplies like inks, squeegees, screens, emulsions, and more.
Investing in a shop package is an easy, economical way to start up or upgrade a screen printing business. Jumpstart your print shop today with the Riley Hopkins 250 Equipment Only Screen Printing Kit.
INCLUDED IN KIT:
- Riley Hopkins 250 6 Color 2 Station Press
- Riley Hopkins 16”x16” Flash Dryer
- Baselayr X2536 LED Exposure Unit
PRESS FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Heavy Duty Center Chassis Construction for Durability and Strength
- Indexing/Rotating Platens w/ Roller Wheel Platen Stop
- Durable US Steel Construction
- All-Black Press
- Powder Coated Finish
- Riley 300 Locking Levers
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- Titled Micros for Better Registration
- 9/16 Tilt and Off-Contact Control (9/16” ratcheting wrench recommended)
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Comes 90% preassembled, so you’re up and running in a few minutes
- Diameter: 90"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 6 color / 2 station
FLASH DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Rotating, adjustable stand
- Locking casters
- 360° rotation
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Sturdy, simple design
- 10-foot power cord
- Easy assembly
- Watts: 1600
- Volts: 120v
- Amps: 13.2
- Heater Size: 16”x20”
- Element Size: 16”x16”
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
EXPOSURE UNIT FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Thick, aluminum compression lid with center stiffening rib
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Durable, powder-coated, steel construction
- IEC power cord port with an easy-to-access on/off switch
- Gas shocks hold the lid in open position 80LB shock
- Optically clear, strong, tempered glass
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to manual for more details)
- Unit dimensions: 27”(W) x 40”(L) x 9”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 25” x 36 ⅜”
- Max OD frame size: 25" x 36"
- 7 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 280 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- On/off functionality
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
NOTES ON SHIPPING
This package ships in 2 boxes and one crate. The equipment may ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times, depending on stock. This package can only ship UPS/FedEx Ground because of the weight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.