Whether you're ready to start your screen printing business or need to upgrade your shop, do it with the right equipment. The Riley Hopkins 250 6 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Kit offers the top-notch essentials from industry leaders like Riley Hopkins and Ryonet. Having superior equipment means you will generate professional, high-quality results. Securing first-rate equipment means you have the freedom to choose other screen printing supplies like inks, squeegees, screens, emulsions, and more.
With the kit, you’ll get support through classes, email, phone, and videos. We do everything we can to help you get your business off the ground. It’s extremely important to our company that we sell you a quality package at a great price. Our mission is your success.
INCLUDED IN KIT:
250 PRESS FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Heavy Duty Center Chassis Construction for Durability and Strength
- Indexing/Rotating Platens w/ Roller Wheel Platen Stop
- Durable US Steel Construction
- All-Black Press
- Powder Coated Finish
- Riley 300 Locking Levers
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- Titled Micros for Better Registration
- 9/16 Tilt and Off-Contact Control (9/16” ratcheting wrench recommended)
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Comes 90% preassembled, so you’re up and running in a few minutes
- Diameter: 90"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 6 color / 2 station
- Shipping Weight: 287 lbs
RYOFLASH FEATURES AND SPECS:
- 16" x 16" 120V, 1575W, 13.3 amps infrared element
- Rotating and adjustable stand
- Sturdy design with powder coated housing to prevent rust
- Locking casters
- Simple design
- Easy assembly
- UL certified components
- Runs off any 15amp circuit
- 1 year warranty
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P(Standard Outlet)
BASELAYR X2536 LED EXPOSURE UNIT FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Thick, aluminum compression lid with center stiffening rib
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Durable, powder-coated, steel construction
- IEC power cord port with an easy-to-access on/off switch
- Gas shocks hold the lid in open position 80LB shock
- Optically clear, strong, tempered glass
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 27”(W) x 40”(L) x 9”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 25” x 36 ⅜”
- Max OD frame size: 25" x 36"
- 7 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 280 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- On/off functionality
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- Shipping dimensions: 40”(W) x 44”(L) x 20”(H)
- Ship Weight: 120 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.