If you integrate the ROQ EVO QUARTZ FLASH DRYER technology to your ROQ equipment you'll never scorch a shirt, over flash ink, or damage a platen again.
With integrated controls, the EVO FLASH communicates directly with the ROQ brain to relay the curing temp and dwell time of the print to achieve accurate and consistent flashing in the quickest time possible.
The ROQ DRY EVO's Smart Probe technology reads the temperature of the print and communicates it back to the motherboard, which allows the press to maximize its production and minimize mistakes caused from scorching.
- Special medium wave length quartz lamps for extremely fast warm up.
- Airflow keeps both flash cool and is ideal for water based inks.
- Complete integrated operation with ROQ Automatic Presses.
- Host (press) commands for on/off. No Prox sensors to fail.
- Both convection and radiant heat transfer to pallets.
- Selectable heating zones.
- Models available from 12,1000 Watts to over 25,000 Watts.
- Built-in temp sensor.
- The FLASH reads the temp of the garment and adjusts heating time according to desired surface temp. Speeds up automatically as pallets warm up.
- Head rotates 90 degrees.
- Can be operated in Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Extendable head.
- The housing can be extended or retracted from base to best-fit drying needs.
- Available in 1 phase and 3 phase.
- FLASH area - 20”x28”
CATALOG & DOWNLOADS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.