Ryonet RXP Dual Cure Emulsion
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
RXP dual cure diazo emulsion is a bright pink colored, fast drying, dual cure photo emulsion. A forgiving emulsion, the exposure time of RXP is a bit longer, creating a larger window of time for proper exposure, reducing the chance of over or under-exposing emulsion. It has a high solid content allowing for easy build-up and a thicker stencil. Extremely durable and resistant to pinholes, RXP also gives you high resolution exposures with great definition. Added Diazo gives some solvent and water resistance, but this emulsion works best with plastisol inks. If you plan to use with discharge or water based inks we recommend using WBP water based and plastisol hybrid emulsion.
NOTE: This emulsion comes with a bottle of Diazo.
Features and Benefits
- 44% solids content
- Includes Diazo sensitizer and instructions
- Size: 5 Gallon Pail
- Active Additive: Diazo
- Color: Pink
Before use, Diazo must be added and allowed to activate emulsion. First, add room temperature water to the Diazo mixture and agitate. Once dissolved, add the water and Diazo solution into the emulsion and mix throughly. Allow the emulsion to stand for at least 30 minutes to ensure any air bubbles introduced during mixing are released. Use the entire bottle of Diazo for the entire container of emulsion, the ratio has been specially selected for proper chemistry. Once the Diazo has been mixed it is ready for use. Reclaiming RXP pink is easy and works with most stencil removers or reclaimers that are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas. Follow proper instructions for reclaiming.
- Unmixed: 6-8 months
- Mixed: 2-3 months
Helpful Hints to Ensure Your Emulsion Lasts Longer Once Mixed
- Always use distilled water to mix the Diazo sensitizer.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks.
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life.
- To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire, environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause emulsion to expire more quickly.*
*Environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause emulsion to expire more quickly.