Ryonet Industrial Haze Remover
Ryonet Industrial Liquid Haze Remover is an aggressive ghost and stain remover designed for use in a production screen printing environment. This product cleans mesh stains with less noticeable odor and works better than most paste stain removers.
- Biodegradable/Drain safe.
- Non flammable.
- Low odor makes for easy breathing.
- High load capacity for maximum economy.
- Fast acting formula saves time.
- Safe for use on all mesh types.
- Cleans multiple deep stains from screen mesh.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds).
Ryonet's Industrial Chemical line is geared for production screen printing operations, with prices ideal for shops who buy in large quantities.
This product is corrosive and can break mesh if left on for too long, be especially carefully when using thin thread or high tension screens.
- Use chemical resistant gloves during application.
- Apply Ryonet Industrial Liquid Haze Remover to both sides of clean and wet screen.
- Scrub screen with a dedicated non-abrasive pad or brush.
- Allow haze remover to dwell on screen between 4-8 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse screen with high-pressure water, starting at the bottom.
*Using a high pressure washer greatly improves Ryonet Industrial Haze Remover performance.
Dispose of used product in accordance with state, local, and federal regulations.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: Supply fresh air and be sure to call for a doctor. In case of unconsciousness place patient stably in side position for transportation.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then call a doctor.
Swallowed: Drink copious amounts of water and provide fresh air. Immediately call a doctor.
Skin: Immediately wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.
This product is HazMat and will add $35 shipping fee.