Semi-Pro MAX 6 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Kit
The Semi-Pro™ Max Screen Printing Kit combines the Riley Hopkins 250 6 color 2 stations press with more supplies and options to provide you a complete multiple color screen printing kit that can crank out some shirts!
The 250 builds on the success of its predecessor, the Riley Jr., with major improvements. Most notable is the addition of tilted micros. The tilted micros ensures screens stay in place during production, minimizing the worries of accidentally bumping the screen out of registration mid-production. The 250 now also has locking levers, the same as the 300 press. The locking levers make it easier to tighten and loosen registration, enhancing the precision of registration while lessening the stress on your wrists. Lastly, the 250 is all black! That’s right, we’re back in black.
Designed with the aspiring screening printer in mind, the Semi-Pro MAX package provides you with everything you need to print fairly large quantities of 1 - 6 color t-shirt designs. Taking advantage of the second printing station allows you to print and cure shirts at the same time and cuts your production time in 1/2 when compared to a 1 station press. This fairly compact press is also easy to set up, register and can fit into almost any space requirement.
This Kit Includes:
- Riley Hopkins 250 6 Color 2 Station Tabletop Press
- 16x16 RyoFlash Dryer
- RXP 20x24 Exposure Unit
- 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- 8 qty - 156 mesh, 20x24" pre-stretched aluminum screens.
- 3 qty - 12" 70 durometer Squeegees
- 3 qty - 8" 70 durometer Squeegees
- 2 Rolls of Green Screen Blockout Tape (2"x36 Yd)
- 5 qty FN-INK™ Plastisol Inks - (Quarts of White, Black, Red, Green, and Yellow)
- 2 qty 16x16 Platen with Riley Hopkins Bracket (printing board)
- 16" Scoop Coater - Used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 100 Sheets of Rite Film WP positives (8.5x11")
- 6 qty 10" Goop Scoop
- 300 Ultimate Ink Cards - used for cleaning screens
- 50 Printing Pellon (25 White & 25 Black)
- 2 Light Safe Yellow Bulbs
Chemical Kit ( Now includes! )
- Water Base / Plastisol Hybrid Emulsion - 2 pints!
- Sgreen Supreme - Qt Cleans plastisol ink from screens or press
- Sgreen Emulsion Stripper - Qt Removes emulsion from the screen
- Sgreen Adhesive - Qt Sticks your shirts to your shirt platen
- Sgreen Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser - Qt - Cleans your screens
- Ryo Screen (Plastisol) Blockout - Qt
- Ryo Green Hand Cleaner - 8oz
- Sgreen Wipes - Great for all use ink cleaning
- 3 Cleaning Scrub Brushes
- 3 Chemical Spray Bottles
How to Screen Print Digital Playlist
Our How to Screen Print Digital Playlist is instructed by Ryan Moor (Founder of Ryonet). We also offer free technical support with our kits, so feel free to call and talk to our staff at any time. Our How to Screen Print Digital Playlist covers everything from art set up in Photoshop, screen setup, advanced printing, clean up and more.
This package ships in 4-6 different packages and a freight shipment. The press, flash, exposure unit, and supplies ship from multiple locations and may arrive at different times. The average delivery time in the US is usually 2-6 business days, but due to the demand of the press, there may be an additional 2-4 day delay. This package cannot be expedited due to the weight of the kit and the chemicals in the kit.
Freight Dimensions and Weights: 37X32X64 350lbs