Speed up your screen reclamation process with a dunk tank. Say goodbye to tedious and messy cleaning methods. The Sgreen® Dunk Tank holds 6 screens up to 23” x 32”, completely and effortlessly removing ink and emulsion. Made of high-quality, ⅛” thick aluminum to minimize bulging, the Sgreen® Dunk Tank is a high-production shop must-have. Simplify your screen reclamation process and unlock a new level of productivity and convenience with the Sgreen® Dunk Tank today.
- Sgreen® Dunk Tank
- 3 gallon containers Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper (Makes 30 Gallons of Solution)
- Speed up reclaim by soaking 6 screens at a time
- Dramatically reduces chemical & water usage compared to traditional reclaim
- Minimal bulging means less product going to waste
- Chemical-resistant & leakproof
- ⅛” aluminum construction
- Dramatically reduces chemical usage
- Optional lid
- Fits 6 screens up to 23" x 32"
- Hose attachment
- Made in USA
- O.D. 36” x 13” x 25.25"
- Fill volume: 30 gallons or 4.5" from the top of the tank
BEST PRACTICES WHEN USING A DUNK TANK
- Pour 27 gallons of water into the tank, then pour 3 gallons of an emulsion remover. The solution should be milky.
- Remove all ink and tape from screens.
- Place screens (up to 6) into the tank. Let them soak for at least 30 seconds.
- Remove screens from the tank. It's okay if strips of emulsion have fallen off. Place screens in washout booth and pressure wash off the rest of the emulsion.
- Dehaze the screens.
- Place the next stack of screens into the tank,
- Degrease the screens.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together