Changing a screen on an automatic press can be messy and clumsy. But not if you have the right tools. With a ROQ screen change is a piece of cake!
1. Get your clean screen and squeegee ready to be put into place.
2. Release the screen clamps, front and back.
3. Use the quick release lever to remove the dirty squeegee and flood bars and slide out your dirty screen.
4. Slide in your clean new screen in the place of the dirty screen.
5. While the screen is resting on the pallet, load your squeegee and then the flood bar.
6. Next clamp in your screen, first the front and then the back and you’re done!
Check out this video and Ryan will show you in real time how to change a screen, squeegee and flood bar.