As screen printers, most of our world revolves around pushing ink through screens in order to create some kick-butt designs! But when you are involved in garment decorating, expanding your skills and what you can offer your customers is always a good idea. Incorporating Heat Transfer Vinyl into your tool belt of skills can make your life a little bit easier.
What is Heat Transfer Vinyl Good For?
Heat Transfer Vinyl is an amazing tool when you have athletic and uniform orders. You can easily cut the numbers needed for the uniforms and then quickly heat press them onto the garments. Vinyl also comes in handy when you have smaller order runs. With the vinyl, you can create one or two color designs quickly and then transfer them to your garments. If you are just getting started in vinyl decorating, we suggest taking a look at the Heat Transfer Vinyl Start Up Package.
Heat Transfer Vinyl Package Includes:
- Graphtec CE6000 Plus 24" Vinyl Cutter
- Hotronix Heat Press - 16" x 20"
- Siser Easyweed Black 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
- Siser Easyweed White 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
- Siser Easyweed Red 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
- Siser Easyweed Blue 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
- Siser Easyweed Yellow 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
Graphtec CE6000 Plus Features
The CE6000 Plus series offers real cost/performance advantages over other brands of cutting plotters. With faster cutting speeds and higher cutting force, you'll have the flexibility to handle a wider range of material. The USB 2.0 high speed data interface or RS232C Serial Port ensures a reliable connection to the computer, either on a Mac or Windows PC. The CE6000 Plus comes with Graphtec Pro Studio design software (Windows 7/XP/Vista) and the completely new Cutting Master 4 Production Manager and Plug-in for the latest versions of CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator on Windows. There is an Adobe Illustrator plug-in available for Macintosh systems.
Hotronix Heat Press Features
- Magnetic assisted lockdown with automatic release
- Digital time and temperature controls
- Digital pressure display
- Platinum RTD heat sensor
- Cast in tubular heating element every 2" to ensure no cold spots
- Quick change lower platen
- 3/4" thick PTFE coated upper platen
- Space saving clam shell design
- Wide opening for easy layout
- 3/16" HRPO laser quality steel framework
- 3/8" Silicone rubber bottom pad
- Available in 110V or 220V
- Approved UL, ULC, CE and ROAS
- Premium warranty
Need more information about the Heat Transfer Vinyl Package? Send us a message on our chat feature or give us a call at 1-800-314-6390.