Take Advantage of Downtime by Taking an Online Course
For Our Screen Printers and Future Screen Printers –
As the days have gone by, most of us have been glued to the T.V. or catching up on any information we can on the COVID-19. As of March 16th, we will be canceling all our Screen Printing Experience Classes until May. We are committed to the health and well-being of our students and instructors. We will be connecting with each student to find a suitable replacement time when we resume classes.
What do you do while you find yourself with extra time on your hands? And what about your employees? What do you do with them? Do something that allows you to take advantage of that downtime to sharpen your squeegee blades and skills.
What’s the answer? Screen Printing Online Course – you can take from your home! You can protect yourself from germs while expanding your knowledge. It doesn’t matter if you are starting or a growing screen printer, this is a great time to learn something that can only help you succeed later in your business. It's a great time to get a great deal on investing in your most important tool, YOU!
COVID-19 EDU FLEX POLICY:
- You can still sign-up for onsite classes. Going to an onsite class gives you an intimate, hands-on class.
- We want to help you get your feet wet with screen printing:
- Sign-up for Illustrator or CorelDraw online course and you will get our water based printing online class for free!
- Use Promo Code: EDUOnline
- Our online courses have learning reports so you can follow up and ensure your team is learning.
- You can share one class throughout your shop. One login serves all.
- Concerned about paying for the future? Please ask about Credit Key’s Learn Now, Pay Later program.
We are here to help you succeed as much as we can and remember to keep pushing yourself to be the best at being better.