Start Your Shop with the Entrepreneur Screen Printing Shop Package
Are you ready to get your screen print shop up and running? The Entrepreneur Screen Printing Shop Package gives you all the basics you need for starting your business, while still providing you with professional quality products. This screen printing package is filled with industry leading brands, such as Riley Hopkins, Wilflex, and Ryonet.
With the Entrepreneur Package, you'll get support through email, chat, phone, and videos. We do everything we can to help you get your business off the ground. Our mission is to help you build your company!
What's in the Entrepreneur Screen Printing Shop Package?
- Riley Hopkins® 300 4-color, 4-station Printing Press
- 16" x 16" RyoFlash Dryers with Stand and Casters
- RXP 25" x 36" Aluminum Exposure Unit
- Sgreen Washout Booth 33"
- Canon Pixma Pro 100 Film Output
- FN Ink Plastisol Inks
- Green Galaxy Water Based Inks
- Supply Kit
- Chemical Kit
Riley Hopkins 300 4-color 4-station Printing Press
The Riley 300, a screen printer's press that was crafted with years of innovation and customer feedback in mind. This new and improved Riley Hopkins press is the latest evolution of the award winning manufacturing that screen printers around the world have been able to rely on for their production. Speed, precision and consistency are key for screen printing today, and the Riley 300 delivers on all counts.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy, heavy duty, lightweight construction.
- XYZ: Micro registration
- Adjustable Height Mechanism
- 2-Point Roller Gate
- Limited lifetime warranty
Ryonet's 16" x 16" Ryo Flash Dryer
A flash dryer is a great way to spot dry ink between colors when printing multi-colored designs. It can also be used to achieve a final ink cure and is much more effective than using a heat gun. We have combined everything we would like in a starter flash dryer with BBC's manufacturing genius and unparalleled support to provide a consistent, affordable and durable flash dryer to our customers just starting to screen print.
A 16" x 16" 1600 watt infrared element is included. Most flash dryers in this price range use coil elements like you would see in an oven. An infrared element uses a panel with hundreds of wires flowing through it to provide consistent heat throughout the heating area. A coil element only emits heat from one coil so you have very hot spots and very cool spots, which doesn't behoove a constant cure.
Features and Benefits
- Rotating and adjustable stand
- Sturdy design with powder coated housing to prevent rust
- Locking casters
- Simple design - fewer parts means fewer things to go wrong. The Econo Flash does not have an on/off switch but can easily be plugged into the wall or hooked up to an industrial power strip to turn on and off
- Easy assembly - yes, there is some assembly required, but with a few bolts you have a flash that is ready to be put to work
- UL certified components
- Runs off any 15 amp circuit
1 year warranty - if a one year warranty seems short picture this: the element used in this flash dryer is the same element used it BBC's high end series. These elements have been tried and tested in thousands of shops throughout the world.
25" x 36" Aluminum Exposure Unit
- 240 watts of unfiltered UV power
- 25" x 36" 8 bulb unit
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum construction
- Includes a 3" foam pad and easy to follow instructions to make your own lid
- 3 year warranty
Ryonet Wash Out Booth
- Made of strong and durable _ inch polypro
- Welded main pan ensures a quality seal and no leaks
- Built-in screen supports
- Threaded drain hole makes it easy to plumb
- The semi-transparent back panel makes it easy to backlight
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
Film Output Supplies and Software
- Epson P400SP Film Output Printer
- AccuRIP - software, crisp halftones, perfect registration
- R-Film - 13" x 19" sheets, fast dry time, no shrinkage, waterproof (required)
Complete Product and Chemical Kit
- 8 - 110 mesh screens, 20"x24", pre-stretched, high quality, aluminum
- 8 - 156 mesh screens, 20"x24", pre-stretched, high quality, aluminum
- 2 Gallons of FN Plastisol Inks (FN White and FN Black)
- 4 Quarts of FN Plastisol Inks (Bright Red, Royal Blue, Lemon Yellow, and Kelly Green)
- 2 Quarts of Green Galaxy Water Based Ink (Pitch Black and Neptune Blue)
- 1 Quart of Curable Reducer
- 4 - 15" squeegees - for pushing ink through the screen
- 4 - 12" squeegees - for pushing ink through the screen
- 4 - 8" squeegees - for pushing ink through the screen
- 1 - 16" emulsion scoop coater - used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 300 Ultimate Clean-Up cards
- 2 rolls of green screen tape
- 1 roll of Premium 16"x100' pallet protect tape
- 6 Green Goop Scoops for easy ink scooping
- 1 Gallon Water Based / Plastisol Hybrid Emulsion
- 1 Gallon Sgreen Supreme - Cleans plastisol ink from screens or press
- 1 Gallon Sgreen Aqua Wash - Cleans WB ink from used screens or press
- 1 Gallon Sgreen Emulsion Stripper - Removes emulsion from the screen
- 1 Qt Sgreen Adhesive - Sticks your shirts to your shirt platen
- 1 Qt Sgreen Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser - Cleans your screens
- 1 Qt Ryo Screen ( Plastisol) block-out
- 1 Qt Aqua Block (Water Based) block-out
- 1 Qt Ryo Green Hand Cleaner
- 3 Cleaning Scrub Brushes
Is the Entrepreneur Screen Printing Shop Package Right for You?
The Entrepreneur Screen Printing Shop Package is a fantastic package to get your print shop going. If you have any questions about whether this package is right for you, please give us a call at 1-800-314-6390 and one of our screen printing pros will be happy to talk to you about your needs.