Imagine working for yourself. You set the hours, determine what's the quality standard, choose who you want to print for — you're the boss. Start your screen printing business today with the Riley Hopkins 150 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
Getting a kit makes your life simple. You could pick and choose supplies and equipment, but that takes a lot of time. With a few clicks, you have everything you need to start a print shop.
The kit has everything you need — a press, flash dryer, exposure unit, screens, squeegees, inks, chemicals, and more. Loaded with top-notch equipment and supplies from brands like Riley Hopkins®, Baselayr®, Sgreen®, and FN-INK™, you can count on producing high quality prints right from the start.
To learn how to screen print using the kit, check out this free course.
Investing in a shop package is an easy, economical way to start up or upgrade a screen printing business. Jumpstart your print shop today with the Riley Hopkins 150 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Riley Hopkins 150 4 Color 1 Station Press
- Riley Flash Dryer 16x16
- Baselayr X1620 LED Exposure Unit
- Supply Kit
- Four Baselayr 20x24 in Aluminum Screens with 156 mesh
- 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- Two 12" 70 durometer squeegees
- Two 8" 70 durometer squeegees
- One 2”x110yd white screen tape
- 16x16 platen (printing board)
- 16" scoop coater
- 100 pack of 8.5x11 Baselayr Waterproof Film
- 300 pack of Ultimate Cleanup Cards
- 25 white test printing pellons
- 2 light-safe bulbs
Plastisol Ink Kit
- Quart of white FN-INK™
- Quart of black FN-INK™
- Quart of bright red FN-INK™
- Quart of Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion
- Quart of Sgreen® Supreme Wash
- Quart of Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper
- Quart of Sgreen® Water-Based Pallet Adhesive
- Quart of Sgreen® Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser
- Quart of Red Coat Blockout
- 3 Cleaning Scrub Brushes
PRESS FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rigid station arms
- Hot rolled steel and aircraft-grade aluminum
- American made
- Tough springs to hold screens upright
- 2” diameter center post
- Tapered roller bearings
- Sturdy screen clamps
- Platen Height: 4.5” (31 cm)
- Platen Size: 16”x16 with neck
- Max Frame Size: 23”x31” (every other print head)
- Base Configuration: Table Top
- Color/Stations: 4x1
- Diameter (with 16x16 Platen): 60"
FLASH DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Rotating, adjustable stand
- Locking casters
- 360° rotation
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Sturdy, simple design
- 10-foot power cord
- Easy assembly
- Watts: 1600
- Volts: 120v
- Amps: 13.2
- Heater Size: 16”x20”
- Element Size: 16”x16”
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
EXPOSURE UNIT FEATURES & SPECS:
- LED bulb technology
- Lightweight laser cut and formed aluminum frame
- Designed for 16"x20" frames, but works up to 20"x24" OD frames
- Note the edge of a larger frame will hang off the edges of the exposure unit along with some of the emulsion
- Push-button on/off operation (No timer)
- 6-foot, 3-prong power cord
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 16.5”(W) x 20.5”(L) x 5.5”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 16" x 20"
- Recommended frame size OD: 16”x20”
- Max frame size OD: 20" x 24"
- 3 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV Wattage: 60 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- On/off functionality
NOTES ON SHIPPING
This package ships in 5-7 different boxes. The supplies and equipment may ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times, depending on stock. This package can only ship UPS/FedEx Ground because of the weight and chemicals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
New at screen printing and this set up is super newbie friendly, I highly recommend.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Congrats on getting started! Very glad to hear this kit is user-friendly. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions as learn the process. Happy Printing :-)
All I have to say is money well spent! The whole process of ordering was easy. Even though everything came from different places and in several boxes I must say everything shipped in a timely manner. Overall I would say I’m in love with my new kit!
Hi Ronneshia! We absolutely appreciate that you took the time to leave us your feedback! Happy printing :)
I am still waiting on a few boxes but I am really excited to get started printing once it gets in. So far everything has arrived unharmed. I am trying to get an iPad and procreate after the video I watched by Corey Romesier from Golden Press showing us how to create designs. I met Johnathon years ago at a music venue him and his band used to play at and he was such a kind amazing individual. I have been following his journey ever since and have been truly inspired to start my own screen printing business. After years of waiting and putting it off I finally bit the bullet and ordered my press from you guys. IPads are pricey but hopefully will be getting one soon. Now just waiting to start this next chapter of my life. Thank you guys for making it possible for people like me to start my dream.
Hey Robert! Ahhhhhh yeaaaaa! That's what we like to hear! When someone chooses to follow their dreams, we're like cheerleaders on the side, cheering you on! Congratulations, and welcome to the business :) We love to hear about what inspires our Printers to keep #poweringtheprint, and we especially love hearing how Corey and the guys at Golden Press have brought that on for you. Thank YOU for inspiring US to continue to serve and make our corner of the world of screen printing what it is. Without you, there would be no us :) Thank you, Kayli B
Cannot give honest feed back until all of my items have arrives. But over all great service.
I have not received all the pie ea as of yet, but I am looking forward to trying it out! I will update when I can.