Side hustles are becoming more and more common as folks realize the traditional 9 to 5 doesn’t cut it any longer. We all yearn for new ways to pursue our passions, buy the things we need or want, and lower our financial worries. It doesn’t take long once you calculate the cost of your living expenses to realize that there is barely anything leftover at the end of the month, which is not cool, at all.
The traditional work schedule is not enough to live the life you dream about. Are you ready to invest in yourself? If so, consider jumping into screen printing by starting off with the Semi-Pro 4 Color Screen Printing Kit.
Coming with the essential equipment and supplies you need to jump right into printing, you can rest assured that you'll be able to bring your brand to life as soon as the kit arrives at your door. One of the coolest features of the kit is the ability to change out platens. Having access to various platens means you can print youth apparel, neck labels, chest prints, etc. Whether you’re starting an Etsy shop, printing for a local business, or live printing, the Riley 150’s durability and versatility will give you a strong foothold in the industry and the opportunity to expand your brand.
With our educational YouTube channel, the ability to come to a screen printing class and free technical support, you can feel confident that not only are you getting the right screen printing kit, but you will be successful using it!
- Prints between 40-60 shirts per hour
- Average shirt cost of $1.50 - $3.00 per shirt
- Average print cost of $0.05 - $0.35 per shirt
- Capable of printing professional quality prints
- Designed for printing smaller runs of shirts: 50- at one time
This Kit Includes
- Riley Hopkins 150 4 Color 1 Station Press
- 16" x 16" RyoFlash Dryers with Stand and Casters
Baselayr X1620 LED Exposure Unit
- 4 - 156 mesh, 20x24" pre-stretched aluminum screens
- Ryonet 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- 2 - 12" 70 durometer squeegees and 2 - 8"70 durometer squeegees
- 1 roll of screen blocking tape (2"x55Y)
- 3 Plastisol Inks - FN White, Black, and Red Quarts
- 16x16 platen (printing board)
- 16" scoop coater - used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 100 sheets of Economy Film water proof positives (8.5x11")
- Chemical Kit ( Now includes! )
- Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion - Qt
- Sgreen Supreme - Qt Cleans plastisol ink from screens or press
- Sgreen Emulsion Stripper - Qt Removes emulsion from the screen
- Sgreen Adhesive - Qt Sticks your shirts to your shirt platen
- Sgreen Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser - Qt - Cleans your screens
- Ryo Screen (Plastisol) block-out - Qt
- 3 CCI Cleaning Brush
- 300 pack of Ultimate Ink Cards - used for cleaning screens
- 25 white test printing pellons
- 2 light safe bulbs
Riley Hopkins 150 4 Color 1 Station Press
Features and Specs:
- Rigid station arms
- Hot rolled steel and aircraft grade aluminum
- American made
- Tough springs to hold screens upright
- 2” diameter center post
- Tapered roller bearings
- Sturdy screen clamps
- Platen Height: 4.5” (31 cm)
- Platen Size: 16”x16 with neck
- Max Frame Size: 23”x31” (every other print head)
- Base Configuration: Table Top
- Color/Stations: 4x1
- Diameter (with 16x16 Platen): 60"
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Ships in one box
RyoFlash 16" x 16" Infrared Flash Dryer
Features and Specs:
- 16" x 16" 120V, 1575W, 13.3 amps infrared element
- Rotating and adjustable stand
- Sturdy design with powder coated housing to prevent rust
- Locking casters
- Simple design
- Easy assembly
- UL certified components
- Runs off any 15amp circuit
- 1 year limited warranty
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P (Standard Outlet)
Baselayr X1620 LED Exposure Unit
Features and Specs:
- LED bulb technology
- Lightweight laser cut and formed aluminum frame
- Designed for 16"x20" frames, but works up to 20"x24" OD frames
- Note the edge of a larger frame will hang off the edges of the exposure unit along with some of the emulsion
- Push button on/off operation (No timer)
- 6-foot, 3-prong power cord
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 16.5”(W) x 20.5”(L) x 5.5”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 16" x 20"
- Recommended frame size OD: 16”x20”
- Max frame size OD: 20" x 24"
- 3 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 60 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- On/off functionality
- Shipping dimensions: 19"(W) x 23"(L) x 9"(H) 22lbs
- Ship Weight: 22 lbs
Our How to Screen Print Digital Playlist is instructed by Ryan Moor (Founder of Ryonet). We also offer free technical support with our kits, so feel free to call and talk to our staff at any time. Our How to Screen Print Digital Playlist covers everything from art set up in Photoshop, screen setup, advanced printing, clean up and more.
This package ships in 5-7 different boxes. The press and exposure unit will ship from WA. The flash dryer will ship from MO. The supplies may ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times, depending on stock. This package can only ships UPS/FedEx Ground because of the weight and chemicals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
I have had my kit for about two months now. I've looked at many different company's and kits before I bought this kit and believe me I look things over pretty good. I could have purchased a less expensive kit. I liked the quality of this semi pro kit. The John Riley Hopkins junior does not take up a lot of space and this press is built very solid you can just feel it. I had no experience at all screen printing but with all the video's put out by Ryonet I was screen printing right away. The Semi-Pro kit came with everything needed to get started. Ryonet has top quality products with excellent service when you put that together your on a winning team.
We received this package on a Friday afternoon and spent Friday night putting everything together. On Saturday, we washed and coated screens, separated artwork, and made transparencies. On Sunday we burned our screens and printed a 150 garment 2 color job that we were able to deliver on Monday morning. Our customer was very impressed with the product and we even got a follow up order shortly after. This might not seem all that amazing for a seasoned screen printer but for us, we had never separated artwork, prepped and coated screens, burned screens, registered screens, or screen printed garments prior to that weekend. We were able to accomplish this so quickly because we had high quality, easy to use equipment, excellent DVD training materials (we basically spent the weekend, watching a chapter of the DVD and then going and doing it for real), and excellent tech support from Ryonet. We couldnt be happier with our equipment and the relationship we are building with Ryonet - Great support, Great Equipment, and Great supplies!
I am leaving a 5 star review even though there were several... inconveniences. I ordered this kit on 10-17-2019, received the dryer on 10-24-2019. On 10-24 (Thursday), I used the chat functionality on this site and was told that the rest of my shipment would ship 'tomorrow', Friday the 25th. On 10-30 (Wednesday), I used the chat functionality again... was told it would ship on Thursday / Friday. On 11-7, I decided to call. Found out it was a software issue (totally understandable given that is my industry), one item was on back order causing the whole order to stall and the rest of the kit did not ship, Tracy? said it would ship that day. Well it did, and I got it the next day, which is today (probably because of how close I am). It was missing the 4 stop bolts for the bottom of the station, to prevent the spring from breaking (i used the gate, so I should be able to start using it now). So I called them up and they are shipping it to me. Kid on Christmas, it ****** waiting and getting the run around... but when I called the 1800 number... i felt like it mattered. The product itself... Beautiful, sturdy, clean. Easy to assemble. Well machined. With some lube/oil still on the metal, you can tell that they machine it here in the US. I would, and will be, ordering more things from this site in the future. I absolutely recommend this product, if not just for the service. I would recommend a couple things to any future purchasers. 1. Gmail classified some of these emails as Spam. Check your spam folder. 2. if you do not see a shipped email after 10 business days (dont count weekends) give them a call, skip the chat. It truly is a great product, and even though there were some hiccups, they made up for it with their service. 5 stars.
I have been doing a lot, and I mean A LOT of research on screen printing. I felt like it is the most ideal hobby next to me making music, since I am in the music industry a lot and know a ton of people who might be interested in shirts. Prior to even getting it I already had 3 people wanting to buy 30 shirts each. So I am really glad I bought it. All I can say is "wow". Ryonet is amazing. Based on all the tutorials, and how much they take pride in not only their product, but more importantly their customers. I never would have guessed I could order this on Sunday night, and receive this on Wednesday. Everything you would ever need for this business is all included in this kit to start out. I am so excited to have this, and glad who I purchased it from. If you are considering starting a screen printing business I would strongly recommend this product.
Cannot give honest feed back until all of my items have arrives. But over all great service.