Imagine working for yourself. You set the hours, determine what's the quality standard, choose who you want to print for — you're the boss. Start your screen printing business today with the Riley Hopkins 150 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
Getting a kit makes your life simple. You could pick and choose supplies and equipment, but that takes a lot of time. With a few clicks, you have everything you need to start a print shop.
The kit has everything you need — a press, flash dryer, exposure unit, screens, squeegees, inks, chemicals, and more. Loaded with top-notch equipment and supplies from brands like Riley Hopkins®, Baselayr®, Sgreen®, and FN-INK™, you can count on producing high quality prints right from the start.
To learn how to screen print using the kit, check out this free course.
Investing in a shop package is an easy, economical way to start up or upgrade a screen printing business. Jumpstart your print shop today with the Riley Hopkins 150 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Riley Hopkins 150 4 Color 1 Station Press
- Riley Flash Dryer 16x16
- Baselayr X1620 LED Exposure Unit
- Supply Kit
- Four Baselayr 20x24 in Aluminum Screens with 156 mesh
- 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- Two 12" 70 durometer squeegees
- Two 8" 70 durometer squeegees
- One 2”x110yd white screen tape
- 16x16 platen (printing board)
- 16" scoop coater
- 100 pack of 8.5x11 Baselayr Waterproof Film
- 300 pack of Ultimate Cleanup Cards
- 25 white test printing pellons
- 2 light-safe bulbs
Plastisol Ink Kit
- Quart of white FN-INK™
- Quart of black FN-INK™
- Quart of bright red FN-INK™
- Quart of Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion
- Quart of Sgreen® Supreme Wash
- Quart of Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper
- Quart of Sgreen® Water-Based Pallet Adhesive
- Quart of Sgreen® Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser
- 6 Pack of Scrub Pads + 3 Scrub Handles
PRESS FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rigid station arms
- Hot rolled steel and aircraft-grade aluminum
- American made
- Tough springs to hold screens upright
- 2” diameter center post
- Tapered roller bearings
- Sturdy screen clamps
- Platen Height: 4.5” (31 cm)
- Platen Size: 16”x16 with neck
- Max Frame Size: 23”x31” (every other print head)
- Base Configuration: Table Top
- Color/Stations: 4x1
- Diameter (with 16x16 Platen): 60"
FLASH DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Rotating, adjustable stand
- Locking casters
- 360° rotation
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Sturdy, simple design
- 9-foot power cord
- Easy assembly
- 1 year warranty
- Made in USA 🇺🇸
- Watts: 1600
- Volts: 120v
- Amps: 13.2
- Heater Size: 16”x20”
- Element Size: 16”x16”
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
EXPOSURE UNIT FEATURES & SPECS:
- LED bulb technology
- Lightweight laser cut and formed aluminum frame
- Designed for 16"x20" frames, but works up to 20"x24" OD frames
- Note the edge of a larger frame will hang off the edges of the exposure unit along with some of the emulsion
- Push-button on/off operation (No timer)
- 6-foot, 3-prong power cord
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 16.5”(W) x 20.5”(L) x 5.5”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 16" x 20"
- Recommended frame size OD: 16”x20”
- Max frame size OD: 20" x 24"
- 3 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV Wattage: 60 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- On/off functionality
*within the contiguous U.S.*
This package ships in 5-7 different boxes. The supplies and equipment may ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times, depending on stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- screen printing
Great entry kit
This kit comes with everything you need to get started, obviously there are a few consumables that are needed to make it ready to go out the box but pretty solid.
Such a great kit to step into screenprinting!
Fast shipping, amazing customer service
Placed my order and everything came in faster than expected! The press was a little confusing to put together with just the instructions but coupled with the videos it turned out to be pretty simple, I have my room set up and can’t wait to start screen printing!!!
Hey Cristy, So glad you are up and running! Please reach out if you find yourself stuck or having any difficulty or just want to talk shop, reach out we are here to help!
Great product easy to assemble and was printing shirts in a matter of days! Highly recommended