Get Your Screen Printing Business Started with a Semi Pro Kit
So, you are finally ready to get your screen printing business up and running but are on somewhat of a budget. You might be a little unsure of what equipment you should be getting your hands on, but no worries, we have you covered and think you should take a look at our Semi-Pro 4 Color Screen Printing Kit.
What’s the Deal with the Kit?
The Semi-Pro 4 Color Screen Printing Kit is a great way to jump into the screen printing business. This kit is perfect for people who want to screen print at home or in a smaller shop, for a band to print their merch, for the Etsy seller to produce their clothing, and much more. It comes with all of the supplies you need to print, such as a Riley Hopkins Jr 4 Color 1 Station Press, a flash dryer, exposure unit, and more. What is even better is that the kit is cost friendly and won’t break the bank. You will get the high-quality prints you want and need without shelling out loads of cash.
The semi-pro kit is designed for lower number runs. It can produce between 40-60 shirts per hour and is typically used for runs that include 50-200 shirts at a time. However, once you get the hang of printing, you can use this kit to print 200-2000 shirts per hour.
What is Included in the Kit
· Riley Hopkins JR. 4 color 1 station
· 4 – 156 mesh, 20×24″ pre-stretched aluminum screens
· 16×16 flash dryer
· RXP 16×20″ Exposure Unit
· Ryonet 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
· 2 – 12″ 70 durometer squeegees and 2 – 8″70 durometer squeegees
· 1 roll of screen masking tape (2″x15′)
· 2 Water Based Inks – Green Galaxy Water Based Ink. (Quarts of Pitch Black, and Neptune Blue)
· 2 Plastisol Inks – Wilflex Epic Lava Ink (Quarts of Perfect White and Lava Scarlet Red)
· 2 oz of Green Galaxy Warp Drive Low Cure Additive
· 16×16 platen (printing board)
· 16″ scoop coater – used for applying the emulsion to the screen
· 15 sheets of Rite Film WP positives (8.5×11″)
· Sgreen Supreme Qt
· Sgreen Pallet Adhesive – Qt
· Aqua Chem Kit:
· CCI WBP Hybrid Emulsion – Qt
· Sgreen Aqua Wash
· Sgreen Emulsion Stripper – Qt Removes emulsion from screen
· Green Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser- 16oz
· Ryo Green Hand Cleaner – 8oz
· Aqua Block WB block-out – 8oz
· 3 CCI Cleaning Brush
· 2 Chemical resistant spray head
· 30 Ultimate Ink Cards -used for cleaning screens
· 25 white printing pellons and light safe bulb
About the Riley Hopkins JR. 4 color 1 station
The Riley Hopkins JR table top 4 color press combines the quality and reputation of Riley Hopkins Equipment with the price point and flexibility for the developing screen printer.
Geared towards shops who need a quality print but are on a starting budget, the Riley Hopkins JR table top 4 color press allows a screen printer to produce professional grade prints to help establish a foothold and credibility in the market. Whether you’re running at home, starting a small shop, or even doing live printing, the Riley Hopkins JR 4 color table top screen print press is a perfect and flexible solution for space and portability.
About the Ryo Flash
This 16″ x 16″ flash dryer features almost 1600 watts of power. It is simply and effectively constructed to ensure the least amount of problems and the longest lifespan.The flash dryer has a 10 foot power cord with plug, stand, and casters for easy maneuverability around the shop. It warms up in about 10 – 15 minutes.
About the Exposure Unit
The 16″ x 20″ table top exposure unit uses unfiltered UV black light which exposes a screen much faster than halogen or photo light. Also, by using the foam pad that comes with the unit and about 25 lbs of weight, you can create the positive pressure needed to sandwich your film positive and screen mesh to the exposure glass to ensure that fine detail, halftones, and crisp edges can be exposed without light working its way around the edge of the image like it would if positive contact was not sufficient.
Interested in the Kit?
Please give us a call at 1-800-314-6390 if you are interested in the kit and would like to talk to us more about it. One of our screen printing pros would love to hear about your needs and see if the kit is right for you.