So, you are finally ready to get your screen printing business up and running but are on somewhat of a budget. You might be a little unsure of what equipment you should be getting your hands on, but no worries, we have you covered and think you should take a look at our Semi-Pro 4 Color Screen Printing Kit.
What’s the Deal with the Kit?
The Semi-Pro 4 Color Screen Printing Kit is a great way to jump into the screen printing business. This kit is perfect for people who want to screen print at home or in a smaller shop, for a band to print their merch, for the Etsy seller to produce their clothing, and much more. It comes with all of the supplies you need to print, such as a Riley Hopkins 150 4 Color 1 Station Press, a flash dryer, exposure unit, and more. What is even better is that the kit is cost friendly and won’t break the bank. You will get the high-quality prints you want and need without shelling out loads of cash.
The semi-pro kit is designed for lower number runs. It can produce between 40-60 shirts per hour and is typically used for runs that include 50-200 shirts at a time. However, once you get the hang of printing, you can use this kit to print 200-2000 shirts per hour.
What is Included in the Kit
- Riley Hopkins 150 4 Color 1 Station Press
- 16" x 16" RyoFlash Dryers with Stand and Casters
- X1620 LED Exposure Unit
- 4 - 156 mesh, 20x24" pre-stretched aluminum screens
- Ryonet 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- 2 - 12" 70 durometer squeegees and 2 - 8"70 durometer squeegees
- 1 roll of screen blocking tape (2"x55Y)
- 3 Plastisol Inks - FN White, Black, and Red Quarts
- 16x16 platen (printing board)
- 16" scoop coater - used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 100 sheets of Economy Film water proof positives (8.5x11")
- Chemical Kit ( Now includes! )
- Water Base / Plastisol Hybrid Emulsion - 2 pints!
- Sgreen Supreme - Qt Cleans plastisol ink from screens or press
- Sgreen Emulsion Stripper - Qt Removes emulsion from the screen
- Sgreen Adhesive - Qt Sticks your shirts to your shirt platen
- Sgreen Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser - Qt - Cleans your screens
- Ryo Screen (Plastisol) block-out - Qt
- Ryo Green Hand Cleaner - 8oz
- 3 CCI Cleaning Brush
- 30 Ultimate Ink Cards -used for cleaning screens
- 25 white test printing pellons
- 2 light safe bulbs
About the Riley Hopkins 150 4 color 1 station
Stronger than a DIY press yet simpler than a Riley Hopkins 250 press, the Riley 150 will produce stellar prints without hurting your wallet. One of the coolest features of the press is the ability to change out platens. Having access to various platens means you can print youth apparel, neck labels, chest prints, etc. Whether you’re starting an Etsy shop, printing for a local business, or live printing, the Riley 150’s durability and versatility will give you a strong foothold in the industry and the opportunity to expand your brand.
About the Ryo Flash
This 16″ x 16″ flash dryer features almost 1600 watts of power. It is simply and effectively constructed to ensure the least amount of problems and the longest lifespan.The flash dryer has a 10 foot power cord with plug, stand, and casters for easy maneuverability around the shop. It warms up in about 10 – 15 minutes.
About the Exposure Unit
The X1620 LED Exposure Unit uses an LED light source which exposes a screen much faster than halogen or photo light. Also, by using the foam pad that comes with the unit and about 25 lbs of weight, you can create the positive pressure needed to sandwich your film positive and screen mesh to the exposure glass to ensure that fine detail, halftones, and crisp edges can be exposed without light working its way around the edge of the image like it would if positive contact was not sufficient.
Interested in the Kit?
Please give us a call at 1-800-314-6390 if you are interested in the kit and would like to talk to us more about it. One of our screen printing pros would love to hear about your needs and see if the kit is right for you.