Riley Hopkins JR. 1 Color 1 Station Screen Printing Press
The Riley Hopkins JR table top 1 color press combines quality and reputation of Riley Hopkins Equipment, the industries most sold manual screen printing press with the price point and flexibility for the developing screen printer.
Geared towards shops who need a quality print but are on a starting budget the Riley Hopkins JR table top 1 color pressÊallows a screen printer to produce professional grade prints to help establish a foothold and credibility in the market. Whether you're running at home, starting a small shop, or even doing live printing, the Riley Hopkins JR 1 color table top screen print press is a perfect and flexible solution for space and portability.
To set up the Riley Hopkins JR table top press you can easily screw it down to an existing table top or bench or purchase the Riley Hopkins Press Cart which not only holds the press but can store up to 20 screens under it. The Riley Hopkins JR press comes standard with traditional C screen clamps with 9/16 off contact and tilt adjustments but offers optional micro registration for more precise and efficient setup.
The Riley Hopkins JR's single print station is great for space savings but for printers wanting to print higher production and more colors we would recommend looking at the Riley Hopkins JR Multi Station or the Riley Hopkins 300 series for professional screen print manual production.
- Durable US Steel Construction
- Powder Coated Finish
- Standard C Screen Clamp
- 9/16 Tilt and Off-Contact Control (9/16 ratcheting wrench recommended)
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Band Members (2-year limited warranty for non-members)
- Diameter: 59"
- Foot Print (with Platen): 23"x38" (59x97cm)
- Platen Height: 5.5" (31cm)
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/Stations: 1 color /1 station
- Weight: 37lbs