Semi-Pro Plus 4 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Kit
The Semi-Pro™ Plus Screen Printing Kit combines Ryonet's Riley Hopkins JR™ 4 color 2 station with more supplies and options to provide you a complete multiple color screen printing kit that can crank out some shirts! Ryonet's Riley Hopkins JR™ offers several benefits and advantages over other 4 color screen printing presses on the market and comes standard with a lifetime warranty.
Designed with the aspiring screening printer in mind, the Semi-Pro Plus package provides you with everything you need to print fairly large quantities of 1-4 color t-shirt designs. Taking advantage of the second printing station allows you to print and cure shirts at the same time and cuts your production time in 1/2 when compared to a 1 station press. This fairly compact press is also easy to set up, register and can fit into almost any space requirement.
Output Specifications for the Semi-Pro Plus
- Prints up to 90 shirts per hour
- Average shirt cost of $1.50 - $3.00 per shirt
- Average print cost of $0.05 - $0.35 per shirt
- Capable of printing professional quality prints
- Designed for printing smaller runs of shirts; 50-200 at one time
- Capable of printing larger runs of shirts: 200-2000 at one time
This Kit Includes
- Riley Hopkins JR 4 Color 2 Station Printing Press
- 16x16 Ryo Flash Dryer
- RXP 16x20 Exposure Unit
- 4 qty. - 156 mesh, 20x24" pre-stretched aluminum screens.
- Laser Temp Gun for ensuring ink cure.
- Ryonet 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- 2 qty - 12" 70 durometer Squeegees and 2 - 8" 70 durometer Squeegees
- A roll of Green Screen Block Out Tape (2"x36 Yd)
- 3 qty - Green Galaxy Water Based Ink. (Quarts of Pitch Black, Martian Green, and Neptune Blue)
- 3 qty - Wilflex Epic Lava Plastisol Ink. (Quarts of Lava Perfect White, Lava Scarlet Red, and Lava Lemon Yellow)
- Green Galaxy Warp Drive Low Cure Additive - 2oz
- 16x16 Platen (printing board)
- 16" Scoop Coater - Used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 100 Pack Sheets of Rite Film WP positives (8.5x11")
- 30 Ultimate Ink Cards -used for cleaning screens
- 1 container of Sgreen Wipes
- 6 qty 10" Goop Scoops
- 50 Printing Pellon (25 White & 25 Black)
- 2 Light Safe Yellow Bulbs
- 1 Tadpole Tape Cutter Device
Chemical Kit ( Now includes! )
- Water Base / Plastisol Hybrid Emulsion - Qt
- Sgreen Supreme - Qt Cleans plastisol ink from screens or press
- Sgreen Aqua Wash - Qt Cleans WB ink from used screens or press
- Sgreen Emulsion Stripper - Qt Removes emulsion from the screen
- Sgreen Adhesive - Qt Sticks your shirts to your shirt platen
- Sgreen Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser - Qt - Cleans your screens
- Ryo Screen ( Plastisol) block-out - Qt
- Aqua Block (Water Based) block-out - Qt
- Ryo Green Hand Cleaner - 8oz
- Sgreen Wipes - Great for all use ink cleaning
- 3 Cleaning Scrub Brush
- 2 Chemical resistant spray bottles w/ nozzles
How to Screen Print Digital Playlist
Our How to Screen Print Digital Playlist is instructed by Ryan Moor (Founder of Ryonet). We also offer free technical support with our kits, so feel free to call and talk to our staff at any time. Our How to Screen Print Digital Playlist covers everything from art set up in Photoshop, screen setup, advanced printing, clean up and more.
This package ships in 6 different boxes and a pallet(freight) for the equipment. The press, flash, exposure unit, and supplies might ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times. The average delivery time in the US is usually 2-6 business days, but due to the demand of the press, there may be an additional 2-4 business days delay. This package cannot be expedited because of the weight and chemicals.
Freight Dimensions and Weight: 32X25X53 229lbs