Imagine working for yourself. You set the hours, determine what's the quality standard, choose who you want to print for — you're the boss. Start your screen printing business today with the Riley Hopkins 250 Enhanced Screen Printing Kit.
Getting a kit makes your life simple. You could pick and choose supplies and equipment, but that takes a lot of time. With a few clicks, you have everything you need to start a print shop.
The Riley Hopkins 250 Enhanced Kit has everything you need — a press, flash dryer, exposure unit, screens, squeegees, inks, chemicals, and more. Loaded with top-notch equipment and supplies from brands like Riley Hopkins®, Baselayr®, Sgreen®, and FN-INK™, you can count on producing high quality prints right from the start.
Investing in a shop package is an easy, economical way to start up or upgrade a screen printing business. Jumpstart your print shop today with the Riley Hopkins 250 Enhanced Screen Printing Kit.
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Riley Hopkins 250 4 Color 2 Station Printing Press
- Riley Hopkins 16”x16” Flash Dryer
- Baselayr X1620 LED Exposure Unit
- Supply Kit
- 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- Four Baselayr 20x24 in Aluminum Screens with 156 mesh
- Laser Temperature Gun
- Two 12" 70 durometer squeegees
- Two 8" 70 durometer squeegees
- A roll of Green Screen Block Out Tape (2"x36 Yd)
- 16" Scoop Coater
- 100 pack of 8.5x11 Baselayr Waterproof Film
- 300 pack of Ultimate Cleanup Cards
- Six 10" Goop Scoops
- 50 Printing Pellons (25 White & 25 Black)
- 2 Light Safe Yellow Bulbs
- Plastisol Ink Kit
- Quart of white FN-INK™
- Quart of black FN-INK™
- Quart of bright red FN-INK™
- Quart of lemon yellow FN-INK™
- Quart of kelly green FN-INK™
- Chemical Kit
- Quart of Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion
- Quart of Sgreen® Supreme Wash
- Quart of Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper
- Quart of Sgreen® Water-Based Pallet Adhesive
- Quart of Sgreen® Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser
- Quart of Red Coat Blockout
- 6 Pack of Scrub Pads + 3 Scrub Handles
PRESS FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Heavy Duty Center Chassis Construction for Durability and Strength
- Indexing/Rotating Platens w/ Roller Wheel Platen Stop
- Durable US Steel Construction
- All-Black Press
- Powder Coated Finish
- Riley 300 Locking Levers
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- Titled Micros for Better Registration
- 9/16 Tilt and Off-Contact Control (9/16” ratcheting wrench recommended)
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Diameter: 84"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 4 color / 2 station
FLASH DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Rotating, adjustable stand
- Locking casters
- 360° rotation
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Sturdy, simple design
- 10-foot power cord
- Easy assembly
- Watts: 1600
- Volts: 120v
- Amps: 13.2
- Heater Size: 16”x20”
- Element Size: 16”x16”
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
EXPOSURE UNIT FEATURES & SPECS:
- LED bulb technology
- Lightweight laser cut and formed aluminum frame
- Designed for 16"x20" frames, but works up to 20"x24" OD frames
- Note the edge of a larger frame will hang off the edges of the exposure unit along with some of the emulsion
- Push button on/off operation (No timer)
- 6-foot, 3-prong power cord
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 16.5”(W) x 20.5”(L) x 5.5”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 16" x 20"
- Recommended frame size OD: 16”x20”
- Max frame size OD: 20" x 24"
- 3 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 60 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- On/off functionality
*within the contiguous U.S.*
This package ships in 3-5 boxes and one crate. The supplies and equipment may ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times, depending on stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- customer care
- Riley Hopkins 250
- color job
- Flash Dryer
My 4x2 Press
Just got my 4x2 silver press and in bout two days i was makin money its that simple 5 yrs ago o bought a 1 color 1 station from another company it does not compete with ryonet thx ryonet so much....
We bought the Riley Hopkins 250 press last year and we have been nothing short of impressed! Thanks for such a great product, we appreciate it.
Hey Jeff! YAY!!! This is a rare review to receive... If you're coming back to let us know how you like it after purchasing last year, this tells us we have done something absolutely right! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us this stellar review, and for showing us how you've been putting it to work Keep up the great printing, Jeff! Best, Kayli B
I purchased this kit with a tweek bringing the press to a 4x4 and it has been worry free since. But what won me over most is their five star customer care.
My kit came very well packaged and within a reasonable time frame. I've only printed a two color job on my press, but it works like a charm. Super easy to register! Hands down, the best press I've ever owned. The exposure unit works very well and the flash dryer is pretty awesome. Very well worth the money!
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That is awesome to hear this kit is working out so well for you!! We really appreciate your order and look forward to assisting you again. Please let us know if you ever run into any roadblocks! Happy Printing!! :-)