Semi-Pro Plus 4 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Kit
Shipping Transit Time
The Semi-Pro™ Plus Screen Printing Kit combines Ryonet's Riley Hopkins JR™ 4 color 2 station with more supplies and options to provide you a complete multiple color screen printing kit that can crank out some shirts! Ryonet's Riley Hopkins JR™ offers several benefits and advantages over other 4 color screen printing presses on the market and comes standard with a lifetime warranty.
Designed with the aspiring screening printer in mind, the Semi-Pro Plus package provides you with everything you need to print fairly large quantities of 1-4 color t-shirt designs. Taking advantage of the second printing station allows you print and cure shirts at the same time and cuts your production time in 1/2 when compared to a 1 station press. This fairly compact press is also easy to set up, register and can fit into almost any space requirement.
This Kit Includes:
- Riley Hopkins JR 4 Color 2 Station Press
- 16" x 16" Flash Dryer
- 16" x 20" Exposure Unit
- 4 20" x 24" Aluminum Screens
- Green Galaxy Water Based Inks
- Wilflex Epic Lava Plastisol Inks
- Aqua Chem Kit
- How to Screen Print Digital Playlist
Output Specifications for the Semi-Pro Plus
- Prints up to 90 shirts per hour
- Average shirt cost of $1.50 - $3.00 per shirt
- Average print cost of $0.05 - $0.35 per shirt
- Capable of printing professional quality prints
- Designed for printing smaller runs of shirts; 50-200 at one time
- Capable of printing larger runs of shirts: 200-2000 at one time
This Kit Includes
- Riley Hopkins JR 4 Color 2 Station Printing Press
- 4 - 156 mesh, 20x24" pre-stretched aluminum screens.
- 16x16 Flash Dryer
- Laser Temp Gun for ensuring ink cure.
- RXP 16x20 Exposure Unit
- Ryonet 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- 2 - 12" 70 durometer Squeegees and 2 - 8" 70 durometer Squeegees
- 1 Roll of Green Screen Block Out Tape (2"x36 Yd)
- 3 Water Based Inks - Green Galaxy Water Based Ink. (Quarts of Pitch Black, Martian Green and Neptune Blue)
- 3 Plastisol Inks - Wilflex Epic Lava Plastisol Ink. (Quarts of Lava Perfect White, Lava Scarlet Red and Lava Lemon Yellow)
- 2oz of Green Galaxy Warp Drive Low Cure Additive
- 16x16 Platen (printing board)
- 16" Scoop Coater - Used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 50 Sheets of Rite Film WP positives (8.5x14")
- Probond Pallet Adesive - 16oz
- 20 Ultimate Ink Cards -used for cleaning screens
- 1 container of Crazy Clean Wipes
- 6 10" Goop Scoops
- 50 Printing Pellons (25 White & 25 Black) and Light Safe Yellow Bulb
- Aqua Chem Kit:
- CCI WBP Hybrid Emulsion - Qt
- Sgreen Aqua Wash Qt - Cleans ink from used screens or press
- Sgreen Emulsion Stripper Qt - Removes emulsion from screen
- Sgreen Supreme Qt - Cleans plastisol ink from screens or press
- Green Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser- Qt
- Ryo Green Hand Cleaner - 8oz
- Aqua Block WB block-out - 8oz
- 3 CCI Cleaning Brush
- 2 Chemical resistant spray head
Riley Hopkins JR. 4 Color 2 Station Press
- Durable US Steel Construction
- Powder Coated Finish
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- Tilt and Off-Contract Control
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional Press Cart
- Diameter: 84"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 4 color / 2 station
Ryonet's 16" x 16" Ryo Flash Dryer
A flash dryer is a great way to spot dry ink between colors when printing multi-colored designs. It can also be used to achieve a final ink cure and is much more effective than using a heat gun. We have combined everything we would like in a starter flash dryer with BBC's manufacturing genius and unparalleled support to provide a consistent, affordable and durable flash dryer to our customers just starting to screen print.
16" x 16" 1600 watt infrared element - most flash dryers in this price range use coil elements like you would see in an oven. An infrared element uses a panel with hundreds of wires flowing through it to provide consistent heat throughout the heating area. A coil element only emits heat from one coil so you have very hot spots and very cool spots which doesn't behoove a constant cure.
Features and Benefits
- Rotating and adjustable stand
- Sturdy design with powder coated housing to prevent rust
- Locking casters
- Simple design - fewer parts means fewer things to go wrong. The Econo Flash doesn't have an on/off switch, but can easily be plugged into the wall or hooked up to an industrial power strip to turn on and off
- Easy assembly - yes, there is some assembly required, but with a few bolts you have a flash that's ready to be put to work
- UL certified components
- Runs off any 15 Amp circuit
- 1 year warranty - if a one year warranty seams short picture this: the element used in this flash dryer is the same element used it BBC's high end series. These elements have been tried and tested in thousands of shops throughout the world.
RXP 16 x 20 Exposure Unit
The 16" x 20" table top exposure is a low cost way to step up your screen printing exposure game! With this screen printing exposure unit you are able to burn higher quality and crisper images compared to using a halogen exposure light or the sun.
- Capable of exposing half tones on higher mesh screens
- 50 sheets of 8.5" x 14" positive film for Inkjet printers
How to Screen Print Digital Playlist
Our How to Screen Print Digital Playlist is instructed by Ryan Moor (Founder of Ryonet). We also offer free technical support with our kits, so feel free to call and talk to our staff at any time. Our How to Screen Print Digital Playlist covers everything from art set up in Photoshop, screen setup, advanced printing, clean up and more.
This package ships in 4 different boxes and weighs about 170 lbs. The press, flash and supplies might ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times. The average delivery time in the US is usually 2-6 business days, but due to the demand of the press there may be an additional 2-4 day delay. This package can only ship UPS Ground because of the weight and chemicals.