Ryonet Industrial Screen Degreaser
Ryonet Industrial Degreaser Concentrate is an economic solution for degreasing a large number of screens prior to coating in a production screen printing environment. This product is a super concentrated formula for degreasing and wetting all types of screen fabrics, including polyester, nylon and stainless steel. When completely rinsed, Ryonet Industrial Degreaser Concentrate leaves your fabric free of silicones or other types of oils that tend to leave a film or slippery active surface. This degreaser will dramatically reduce "pin holes" and "fish eyes" when coating your screens with emulsion.
- Biodegradable/Drain safe.
- Safe for use on all mesh types.
- Economic way to degrease multiple screens at one time.
- Dramatically reduces pinholes and fish eyes.
- Not photochemically reactive.
Ryonet's Industrial Chemical line is geared for production screen printing operations, with prices ideal for shops who buy in large quantities.
Ryonet Industrial Degreaser Concentrate can be used in super concentrated form, or it can be diluted up to 1:20 parts water.
- Clean all ink and emulsion entirely from screen.
- Apply Ryonet Industrial Fabric Degreaser to both sides of a wet screen with a sponge, pad, spray bottle, or pneumatic pump systems.
- Scrub screen on both sides with a non-abrasive pad or brush.
- Flood rinse the screen, starting at the top, and washing all residue off of the screen and frame.
Ryonet Industrial Degreaser Concentrate is drain acceptable to a treatment plant, after soil release, when used as directed. Dispose of used product in accordance with state, local, and federal regulations.
General Safety Precautions:
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Consult safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Use in strict accordance with all information contained on SDS.
Inhalation: Supply fresh air.
Eyes: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
Swallowed: If symptoms persist call a doctor.
Skin: Generally the product does not irritate the skin.