Wilflex Epic Imagebrite Metallic Platinum Reflective Plastisol Ink - Gallon
Shipping Transit Time
Wilflex™ Epic ImageBrite Base and Colors are non-phthalate reflective inks formulated for direct printing on textiles. Epic ImageBrite Base is non-pigmented/non-colored. Add PCs up to 6% by weight to create custom colors.
- State-of-the-art reflectivity on light and dark grounds.
- Can be used for high-visibility clothing and fashion graphics.
- Excellent adhesion to fabrics.
- Prints easily through recommended meshes.
- Super post-wash reflective response.
- For use with safety and fashion design concepts
- To produce reflective colors, add up to 6% by weight of Epic PCs to the ImageBrite base. When adding pigment concentrates to 10344PFXREF ImageBrite Base, it is recommended to mix only what is needed for the print application. Increased viscosity in the mixed ink may occur in the short term. Not all PC’s are recommended. See Technical Data Sheet > Precautions.
- Do not print reflective inks on an underbase as the reflectivity will be greatly diminished.
- Print-flash-print application not recommended.
- Reflective colors work well on dark fabrics, but will not be highly saturated. The color under normal lighting may vary with substrate color.
- To print a block graphic design on dark fabrics, the printer may print the inside of the design with a reflective ink and outline with another reflective color or a non-reflective ink
Flash and Cure Temperature:
Flash: 160°F-180 (70-82°C)
Cure: 340-350°F (171-177°C) on the entire film
Ink degradent or press wash.
65-90°F (18-32°C) Avoid direct sunlight. Use within one year of receipt