Ready to kickstart your screen printing career into high gear? Start your screen printing business today with the Riley Hopkins 300 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
Getting a kit makes your life simple. You could pick and choose supplies and equipment, but that takes a lot of time. With a few clicks, you have everything you need to start a print shop.
The kit has everything you need — a press, flash dryer, exposure unit, washout booth, screens, squeegees, inks, chemicals, and more. Loaded with top-notch equipment and supplies from brands like Riley Hopkins®, Baselayr®, Sgreen®, and FN-INK™, you can count on producing high quality prints right from the start.
Investing in a shop package is an easy, economical way to start up or upgrade a screen printing business. Make your mark with the Riley Hopkins 300 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
INCLUDED IN KIT:
- Riley Hopkins® 300 6-Color 4-Station Press
- RileyCure 248 Conveyor Dryer
- Riley 16”x16” Flash Dryer
- Baselayr V2331 LED Exposure Unit
- Sgreen Washout Booth 33"
- ImagePrint R.E.D. 17” RIP Software
- Ink Kit
- Two gallons of white FN-INK™
- Two gallons of black FN-INK™
- One quart of bright red FN-INK™
- One quart of royal blue FN-INK™
- One quart of kelly green FN-INK™
- One quart of lemon yellow FN-INK™
- One quart of pitch black Green Galaxy Water-Based Ink
- One quart of neptune blue Green Galaxy Water-Based Ink
- Supply Kit
- Eight Baselayr 20”x24” 110 White Mesh Aluminum Screens
- Eight Baselayr 20”x24” 156 White Mesh Aluminum Screens
- Eight Baselayr 20”x24” 200 Yellow Mesh Aluminum Screens
- Six Baselayr 20”x24” 230 Yellow Mesh Aluminum Screens
- 100 pack of Baselayr 13x19 Waterproof Film
- Four 15” squeegees with 70 durometer
- Four 12” squeegees with 70 durometer
- Two 6” squeegees with 70 durometer
- Two EZ Grip Squeegees with 14” 70 durometer blade
- Digital Laser Temperature Gun
- A 16”x100yd roll of FN-INK™ Premium Platen Tape
- Two 16” Scoop Coaters
- 300 pack of cleanup cards
- Four 25-packs of white test pellons
- Four 25-packs of black test pellons
- Two rolls of 2”x36 yd of green screen tape
- 6 goop scoops
- Chemical Kit
- One gallon of Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion
- One gallon of Sgreen Supreme Wash
- One gallon of Sgreen Aquawash
- One gallon of Sgreen Emulsion Stripper
- One quart of Sgreen Stuff Degreaser/Dehazer
- One quart of Sgreen Water-Based Pallet Adhesive
- One quart of Red Coat Blockout
- Expert Spot Gun and a quart of Cured Ink Remover
- 6 Pack of Scrub Pads + 3 Scrub Handles
PRESS FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Sturdy, heavy-duty, lightweight construction.
- XYZ: Micro Registration
- Adjustable Height Mechanism
- 2-Point Roller Gate
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Diameter: 93"
- Base Size: 57"
- Platen Height: 35.5" - 38.5"
- Platen Size: 16"x 18"
- Max Platen Size: 24" x 32"
- Max Frame Size: 25" x 36"
- Max Frame Size(every other): 42" x 48"
- Color/ Stations: 6 color / 4 station
- Shipping Weight: 602 lbs
CONVEYOR DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- On/off switches for the belt, temperature, and dryer
- Temperature control
- Belt speed control
- Vented exhaust
- Adjustable gates
- Belt tracking guide
- Two locking casters, two rolling casters
- Dry-erase panel to write down specific settings
- 10-foot power cord
- Length: 96”
- Width: 36”
- Belt Width: 24”
- Belt Drive Power: Single Point Power
- Number of Elements: 2
- Heater dimensions: 18”x24”
- Chamber Length: 48”
- Chamber Height: 5”
- Entry/Exit Length: 24”, 24”
- Capacity: 300 shirts per hour
- Wattage: 6500
- Voltage: 240
- Amps: 27
- Plug Type: Nema L6-30P
EXPOSURE UNIT DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Digital timer for accuracy
- Sturdy powder coated steel construction
- EC power cord with easy access to an on/off switch
- Flexible and durable rubber vacuum blanket
- Heavy-duty gas shocks
- Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
- Optically clear, strong tempered glass
- Two, light-safe T8 LED amber inspection bulbs
- Oil-free vacuum pump
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between the blanket and frame
- Unit dimensions: 44"(L) x 32"(W) x 10"(H)
- Optical clear, tempered glass: 31" x 38"
- Max frame size OD: 23" x 31"
- 8 UV T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- Two, light-safe T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs with dedicated on/off switch
- UV wattage: 320 watts
- Voltage: 115v
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- Timer: Digital (1/10 sec. increments)
- Control Panel and timer
- Time adjustment
- Timer on/off
- Vacuum blanket on/off
WASHOUT BOOTH FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Dimensions: 33”W x 24”D x 63”H
- Easy-to-add backlighting
- Stainless steel basin
- Aluminum siding
- Rubber-protected edges
- Sturdy structure
- Easy cleanup
- Low maintenance
- Minimal space requirement
- Easy to assemble
- Effortless disassembly for transport
- Drain size: 1-½" Female nominal pipe thread drain (AKA 1-½ NPT)
- Maximum frame size is 23x31 (this will allow 4-5 inches on either side)
FLASH DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Rotating, adjustable stand
- Locking casters
- 360° rotation
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Sturdy, simple design
- 10-foot power cord
- Easy assembly
- Watts: 1600
- Volts: 120v
- Amps: 13.2
- Heater Size: 16”x20”
- Element Size: 16”x16”
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
*within the contiguous U.S.*
This package ships in 6-9 boxes and one crate. The supplies and equipment will ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times, depending on stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- screen printer
Great Package, Great Experience!
My overall experience with Ryonet couldn’t have gone any better! I did a lot of research on several companies and what they had to offer; Ultimately, Ryonet was the family I joined. Their incredible knowledge is what really hooked me. I was brand new to the screen printing world with many questions. The staffs willingness to assist me and answer all of my questions made the process very easy and smooth. I didn’t have any issues with my equipment being shipped and I was able to get everything set up with ease using the instructions provided. I am blown away by the experience I have had so far and have nothing but good things to say about Ryonet! I would definitely recommend this company to any screen printer for their needs!
"Complete" is the keyword here!
This package gave us everything we needed to get up and printing fast! Ryonet really put a lot of thought into this package deal with all the small items that I would never have thought to buy on my own. I would have spent weeks if not months ordering items separately. To top things off, "Customer Service", the best I've experienced. Matt C. has been there every step of the way! He's answered every question I've thrown at him. From shipping to setup to helping dial in emulsion exposure time and print questions. Excellent overall experience! Like the previous reviewer, I also recommend this company to anyone considering screen printing equipment or supplies.
Hi Julian! Thank you so so much for the kind and awesome review! I will pass this to Matt make sure he knows you appreciate all his help and support. We are always here for any thing you need with screen printing!