How to Screen Print a T-shirt at Home with a DIY Kit
Have you ever wondered about screen printing t-shirts at home but didn't know how? Look no further! With the DIY Print Shop Original T-Shirt Kit it's easy. The video below gives a quick overview of the screen printing process. If you need more in depth resources, scroll to the bottom of this blog.
What are the Benefits of the DIY Kit?
The DIY Print Shop™ Original T-Shirt Screen Printing Kit will bring all your T-Shirt ideas to life and can turn fun into profit. Whether you're a beginning screen printer, starting a small business, or simply screen printing for fun, the DIY Print Shop™ Original T-Shirt Kit is Made To Make It™ happen.
The user-friendly DIY Print Shop™ Original T-Shirt Kit is equipped with all of the essential ultra-premium tools needed to make high-quality screen prints. The T-Shirt Kit includes: a rock-solid screen printing press, engineered to handle loads of T-Shirts; an instructional manual, designed to teach you how to print like a pro; plastisol and water based ink, formulated to create crisp screen prints; eco-friendly cleaners, developed to make cleanup easy and safe; and a perfectly sized squeegee, to push ink smoothly across the durable pre-stretched screen. In addition, our knowledgeable support team is always standing by to answer any questions you may have.
So What Does the DIY Kit Include?
- DIY Starter Press with 14x14 in. platen for DIY screen printing your t-shirts.
- Wood Screen 16x20 in. 156 Mesh for printing your image.
- UV Bulb for exposing your screen.
- A 10 in. 70 durometer squeegee.
- S 11 in. Scoop Coater.
- Roll of 2 in. x 15 yd. screen tape for taping your screen.
- CCI WBP Emulsion pint for screen creation.
- Light safe bulb for darkroom environment.
- Pint Wilflex Lava Classic Meteor White Plastisol ink for printing on shirts.
- 8 oz. Green Galaxy Pitch Black water based ink for printing on shirts.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Degreaser for cleaning screens.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Emulsion Stripper.
- 8 oz. Sgreen Supreme Wash
- 2 oz. Pallet adhesive for tacking your shirt in place.
- One Red scrub pad for cleaning your screens.
- Four pairs of disposable latex gloves for print clean up.
- A pack of 10 Ultimate cleanup cards.
- Two sheets of 16 x 24 in. parchment paper for curing shirts with an iron.
- A 10 pack of Rite Film WP film.
More Resources on How to Print with a DIY Kit
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on our chat feature on this website or give us a call at 1-800-314-6390.