Maximize Your Workflow with the Semi-Pro MAX Screen Printing Kit
Have you been dreaming about getting into screen printing? Well, there is no time like the present to turn your aspirations into reality. In order to start cranking out those shirts, you need some good equipment under your belt. For aspiring screen printers with big dreams, we suggest looking into the Semi-Pro MAX 6 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Kit. With a table top press and the supplies to get you going, you will be printing shirts in no time.
What is the Semi-Pro MAX 6 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Kit all About?
Designed with the aspiring screening printer in mind, the Semi-Pro MAX package provides you with everything you need to print fairly large quantities of 1-6 color t-shirt designs. Taking advantage of the second printing station allows you to print and cure shirts at the same time and cuts your production time in 1/2 when compared to a 1 station press. This fairly compact press is also easy to set up, register and can fit into almost any space requirement.
What is Included in the Kit?
- Riley Hopkins JR 6x2 Tabletop Press
- 6 - 156 mesh, 20x24" pre-stretched aluminum screens.
- 16x16 Flash Dryer
- RXP 20x24 Exposure Unit
- 3 - 12" 70 durometer Squeegees and 3 - 8" 70 durometer Squeegees
- 1 Roll of screen Green Screen Blockout Tape (2"x36 Yd)
- 3 Water Based Inks - Green Galaxy Water Based Ink. (Quarts of Pitch Black, Martian Green and Neptune Blue)
- 3 Plastisol Inks - Wilflex Epic Lava Inks (Quarts of Lava Perfect White, Lava Scarlet and Lava Lemon)
- 2 oz of Green Galaxy Warp Drive Low Cure Additive
- 16x16 Platen (printing board)
- 16" Scoop Coater - Used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 50 Sheets of Rite Film WP positives (8.5x14")
- Probond Pallet Adhesive - 16oz
- 6 10" Goop Scoop
- Aqua Chem Kit:
- CCI WBP Hybrid Emulsion - Qt
- Sgreen Aqua Wash Qt - Cleans ink from used screens or press
- Sgreen Emulsion Stripper Qt - Removes emulsion from screen
- Sgreen Supreme Qt - Cleans plastisol inks from screens or press
- Green Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser- Qt
- Ryo Green Hand Cleaner - 8oz
- Aqua Block WB block-out - 8oz
- 3 CCI Cleaning Brush
- 2 Chemical resistant spray head
- 20 Ultimate Ink Cards - used for cleaning screens
- 50 Printing Pellons (25 White & 25 Black) and Light Safe Yellow Bulb
The Riley JR 6 Color 2 Station
The Riley Hopkins JR 6 color screen printing press is perfect for a startup screen printing shop printing out of a home, small space, or even mobile events. The flexible JR screen print press allows you to fit a multi-station press in many different spaces and crank out a good volume of shirts with consistent quality. For portability the Riley Hopkins JR 6 color screen printing press easily breaks down with the ability to take off or add back on print arms and can simply be screwed down to a short table with casters. For precise setup, the Riley Hopkins JR 6 color press features our basic X-Y micro registration and 9/16 wrench off contact and tilt adjustments.
Ryonet's 16" x 16" Ryo Flash Dryer
A flash dryer is a great way to spot dry ink between colors when printing multi-colored designs. It can also be used to achieve a final ink cure and is much more effective than using a heat gun. We have combined everything we would like in a starter flash dryer with BBC's manufacturing genius and unparalleled support to provide a consistent, affordable and durable flash dryer to our customers just starting to screen print.
It's time to get printing and make your dreams a reality! If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-314-6390.